Dodge to NASCAR?

-
No need to tell me how complex they are, I started working with electronic engines controls when they first came out in the late 70's and stayed with it till just the year before last when I stopped. I am currently working on a MegaSquirt system using speed density for my latest project. By the time I hopefully get it working, that is if I can succeed in communicating with the ECM, I will have 8 channel EGT monitoring, 2 channel knock sense, auto learn, 2 stage fuel and COP spark control, dual map sensors, one for altitude/baro compensation the other for absolute man. press., 2 stage nitrous, charge control, wifi with data logging, CANbus trans control, CANbus also working with other peripherals, CANbus digital dash, launch control, 2 channel wide band O2 sensor, individual cylinder tuning, Onboard diagnostics and so much more. The system I'm building is a DIY assembly kit. The controller is nearly finished, I'm having issue setting up the communications to it right now but once I get that ironed out that's when the fun begins. As soon as I can get the full feature software registration which includes a built in dyno, let the games begin. It's all slated for a 540 inch BBC right now, I know what some will say but I own a large motorhome it might wind up in too at some time. The instruction manuals of which there are more than 4 is almost 400 pages long. There are 8 circuit boards so far just for the main ECU, 2 of which are for testing inputs and outputs.
Interesting. A lot of learning under your belt. A few scraped knuckles to go with it.

-
Back