does anybody no the owner of this car???????????

-

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
Id love to find the owner of this car I could use some help and advice also some pics of them headers please FABO help me out
Thanks all Aaron

Attachments

• 22629042.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 693
  • 22629024.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 713
that was my hooptie... :)

http://www.abodyjoe.com/64valiant/64valiant.htm

64valiant001.jpg

boy it was a fun car...lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjoU-3e-ss4"]YouTube - The Beast 3[/ame]

Hedman Hustler headers. Off the shelf for around 700 clams.

Abodyjoe Do u have any of the specks on those headers or some more pics of the headers. If I decided to go big block I'd love to make my own set they look like they dumped just inside the fenderwell
Thanks Aaron

they were actually just 2" exhaust pipe that the guy bent up and made fit the car. yes they ended in the wheel well.

only pics i can find of them not in the car. wish i had more pics of the car and all but that was film days...lol.. its exactly why i take a ton of pictures of just about everything i do now. 10 years go by and you forget exactly how things were and what details all looked like.

64valiant021.jpg

64valiant022.jpg

64valiant019.jpg

64valiant020.jpg

like i said, the headers were bought flanges and collectors and 2" exhaust pipe bent to fit the car. a kit with mandrel bends would have probably turned out a lot nicer but that was more money. damn things cost me $700 as it was. that was a lot of money back then. he really did a nice job. you can see in a couple of the pics that there was just a big enough hole in the fender wells to get the header pipes through. no hack job there. and the headers would pull out without having to touch the motor.

Thanks abodyjoe your the man and them headers are flipping awesome!
If I do decided to go BB I may have a lot of questions for u but I haven't made my mind up
Thanks Aaron

-
Back