Does anyone know whitepunkonnitro?

-

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought some parts from this guy, and I have not received them yet. He said he sent them out two Mondays ago. Can't get me a tracking number. I see that he is pretty active on FABO, so I had no concerns. Hope he gets in touch with me. Has anyone else ever had a problem with him?

He sells a ton on here so I'm sure something happened with shipping or something came up. I am not posotive but I think I ordered some backing plates from him. I got them on time and even got a third one free because one was damaged. Good luck.

Tony was highly recommended by a few folks when I needed a new P/S pump and bracket for an engine swap. I'm betting you'll get your parts pretty quick.

Tony's good people, bought parts from him. Anything goofy,he will make right.

Tony is a great parts salesman. Very honest and I've bought tons from him. I would not worry, he will take care of you. If there was shipping issues I have full confidence he will make it right. That's the kinda guy he is

I have he and his wife on Facebook. I sent her a message because I know she will see it before he would. She responded back immediately. Tony will fix it if there's a problem. Super good guy.

The only problem I have ever had with him through multiple purchases was that he sent me 4 door handles instead of just the two I paid for.

Dammit.

:D

He's a good seller for sure, and never a problem one with anything.

The only problem I have ever had with him through multiple purchases was that he sent me 4 door handles instead of just the two I paid for.

Dammit.

:D

He's a good seller for sure, and never a problem one with anything.

What a nasty bastard.

This is Kathy, Tony's (whitepunkonnitro's) wife, I did the shipping that week, Tony was on the road. Here's your USPS tracking # to Bolton, CT.- 9534 6214 8541 5076 0002 64.

FYI: I have had some issues with the USPS lately.
I sent my daughter and son-in-law a packet of mail to them in Houston, TX. It took 4 weeks for it to show up. Even with a tracking number they could only tell us where it was and nothing more about when it was moving next.

I sent a USPS Money Order to my nephew in Maryland. It took 7 days to get to him.

The cutbacks have really slowed down the delivery time.

I got a box shipped from Atlanta to Abilene Tx and it took 2 1/2 weeks Priority. USPS has been awful lately. Maybe they are backed up from all the weather over the last month.

he rural mail carriers here in Missouri are fixing to use drones to deliver our RFD. only problem is the drones cost $40,000 and they are afraid one of us could shoot it down just for sport with the cost of 1 shotgun shell.

the USPS,, being astute as they are feels this may not be a viable option since their finances are in a poor condition right now.

Tony and wife Kathy are 100000% super nice to deal with and VERY fair on their prices. The best around! A++

Tony's a good guy, I've dealt with him a few times.

I bought some stuff from another member, and he sent them in two packages. One of them showed up 3 weeks after the first one... Even though it reached the "mail depot" the same day that I got the first package...

Have no idea why it sat there for 2-3 weeks, but it DID show up....

Mr. Tony and his wife are awesome people.

you will get your parts or whatever it takes to make it right.

I've ordered from him, Only problem I had was cutting all the protective layers of shipping material off, he packaged it very well. (not a complaint) He's a good guy. He'll take care of it

-
Back