does anyone need a 76 dart swinger shell/frame?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonmrenda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
no drivetrain, no pedals, no seats, as of right now the floor pans, trunk , hood, doors fenders, rear glass (removed), all side windows etc are all there. not a lot of rust on the bodywork. havent looked underneath as of yet. as i started to unbolt bits i realized this car was in better shape than i thought. i know it isnt very desireable but i hate to chop it into bits before at least seeing if anyone could use it. i'll prob get about 100 for scrap metal so i'd rather try to help someone out. again there is no driveline no wheels no brakes or shift linkages etc. just the shell. i can post pics if anyone is interested.

i live just not\rth of boston mass and hauling it away would be your responsibility but i'll help as best i can. going to let this ad stay up for a few days. if no response i'll just do the best i can to remove the good panels and such and the rest is going to the scrap yard as i need to reclaim my garage!!

how is the rear bumper? I also need one chrome trim piece. please send me a pm

hey what does the car look like ? is it a two door or four door car. i am looking for and old dart . send me some pic and the price and what state you are in, we may do some thing here. email [email protected]. or PM me with them. i am not afried of a little work.

thanks guys - i'll take some pics of the car and the exterior parts i've pulled off so far inc the bumpers. will have those up online this afternoon. just let me know if anyone needs anything. i am not trying to make a million bucks so feel free to make an offer. rather the parts go to someone here than on ebay. only thing is at some point i'll need to get rid of the whole thing so i don't have a ton of time to do part by part ( i hope that makes sense and doesnt come off sounding the wrong way). just have a small garage and need the space back at some point.

hi guys - Joe from this board got in touch with me about using the 76 shell as part of his charity build for the Shriners hospital. I sent him some pics yesterday and hope that he will be able to use the car. If not, I'll post the link to the pics here and if anyone can use it, then great. I'd like to try to do something positive so I am really hoping he can use at least some of it on his build. I'll let you know what he decides.

In the meantime, I am posting 1 thread in the "parts section" with a link to a lot of the stuff i've pulled off.

thank you

- jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back