Dome Lamp Wire Routing

-

mopowers

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know which route the stock dome lamp wire takes on a 66 Dart GT? I'd imagine all hardtop early-A's would be the same. Does it go to the driver's side then back and down the sail panel/C-pillar?, or does it go forward and down through the A-pillar?

65 Z40.JPG

This is the only picture I could find. As far as I can recall, the wire went over the LH window and down the A pillar.

Thanks guys. Not that it even matters for what I'm doing with the car; I was just curious how the factory did it since it's been so long since I took the thing apart. I'll go ahead and run it down the inner A-pillar. It'll result in less wiring anyway. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

upload_2022-9-6_19-38-18.png

That was some jute pad with a flexible foil cover. I got it from Classic Industries.

65 Z42.JPG

I used some aerosol 3M adhesive. I did the headliner installation myself and had a thread here about it. It had wrinkles in it for awhile but they flattened out for the most part after the Summer came and went. I sold the car to a guy that sold it soon thereafter so I don't have any way to contact anyone to give you an update on it.

-
Back