Dons 68 Dodge Dart

-

Rehsplace

drove it first in 1987
Reaction score
Well after 20+ years it's time for a make over. I drove this car for the first time in 1989 to Hoffman Estates High School to do an oil change for my brother. First car of my brothers he let me drive without him sitting shotgun. little side story; pick up a buddy and cruise down the road and about a mile from the house decided to see what the little 340 could do. We turn the corner on a long starlight out of the neighborhood and I lay into the 340 4spd. The car screams as i row the gears and as I am passing the local school bus my buddy yells, dude the stop sign was out ! not a shinning moment but a great memory of the holley carb pouring fuel into the screaming 340.

Anyway, I bought this car back around 1998ish from a buddy that got it from my brother. i pushed it around from 98 to 2007 when I decided to wake the car up with a drivetrain rebuild (at this point is was the only muscle I had left and prices began to climb)

So I am going to create a build history from last year to where it is today being reconstructed to a happy 1968 Dodge Dart.

IMG_1604.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6783.JPG

IMG_7434.JPG

IMG_7435.JPG

IMG_E3385.JPG

Well after 20+ years it's time for a make over. I drove this car for the first time in 1989 to Hoffman Estates High School to do an oil change for my brother. First car of my brothers he let me drive without him sitting shotgun. little side story; pick up a buddy and cruise down the road and about a mile from the house decided to see what the little 340 could do. We turn the corner on a long starlight out of the neighborhood and I lay into the 340 4spd. The car screams as i row the gears and as I am passing the local school bus my buddy yells, dude the stop sign was out ! not a shinning moment but a great memory of the holley carb pouring fuel into the screaming 340.

Anyway, I bought this car back around 1998ish from a buddy that got it from my brother. i pushed it around from 98 to 2007 when I decided to wake the car up with a drivetrain rebuild (at this point is was the only muscle I had left and prices began to climb)

So I am going to create a build history from last year to where it is today being reconstructed to a happy 1968 Dodge Dart.

3B46B59B-8CCB-4F64-A44A-BF2E8F3F072A.jpeg

-
Back