Don't know why I waited so long with this personal tragedy but here goes

-
I am very sorry for your loss. 24 years is how long my wife & I have been married, and I can't imagine losing her so quick. Tough days ahead, so just try to celebrate her life, and the happy years y'all spent together. :angel7:

I wish I had some majic words for you that would erase your pain !
It sounds like you shared a passion for cars and have fond memories of that and your 24 years together !!!
I pray that God will comfort you in your time of need !!
That he will hold you in his arms !!
Cherish the beautiful memories as I'm sure you do !!!
Until you get to see her again !!!
You got my continued prayers !!
God Bless
Jim

To many good responses for me to come up with an original, so I will just X2 to ALL the wishes for you. No one can know the loss you feel but I hope you feel the love and support of your FABO family.

It's a shame that you found someone compatible that you really love and they get taken away too soon....

Keep her memories alive through the car... Take good care of it...

Like others I don't know what to say. The pain is great I am sure. But remember the good times. My prayers go out for you.

I don't know what to say either than I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine how you must feel.

Steve

I feel your paín and your loss. My heart and my prayers go out to you.

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

My condolences for your loss. I can only imagine the pain in your heart. Prayers sent your way.

Thanks to all for the heartfelt condolences. This is such an awesome site and although I don't post much has been huge in helping me get by.
Was basically In shock and not able to function for 6 months before I slowly started moving forward which is what she would have wanted. Found this on a memorial that says it all.

"death leaves a heartache no one can heal...
love leaves a memory no one can steal"

Oldschoolcuda

So sorry for your loss. Who knows why these things happen. God bless you!

So sorry, OSC. Can't even imagine losing my baby - ever - let alone so young.

-T&T

Prayers sent! So sorry to hear of your loss. If I can do anything for you please let me know.

Celebrate and always remember the wonderful times you shared with her. My condolences to you my friend.

Sending deepest condolences to you and your family...sometimes we wonder what God's plan is and just have to trust Him when Life happens. As my dad always said.....you have to be a survivor.

Being together for 24 years and only being separated by death says something about both of you.
Death sucks. I believe there is a better world awaiting.

Sorry for your loss man. Couldn't imagine being in your shoes. Prayers going out.

I lost my Dad recently and he gave me his car. Ill always remember him driving his little sports car Lexus SC400 and its sitting in my driveway now, waxed and covered ready for him. Very sorry for your loss. We are a great group here, emotions and all.

-
Back