Drag Race Advice Needed

-
I'd have to recommend Andrews racing transmission or cope. By the way, welcome from Yakima

I always forget about the Winters, a buddy of mine put one in his dart and it’s a nice shifter. I found the trick the the cheetah is run a forward gate with the reverse pattern. That way you can eliminate the pesky 1st to 3rd that everyone who has ever ran one of those shifters has done… including me! lol The Cheetah’s really have gotten pricy. They are proud of them for sure.
Does that require buying more stuff ?

Does that require buying more stuff ?
Are you asking about the shifter? I believe Winters and turbo action cheetah are both available in either a forward pattern gate, or a reverse.
For mine, I did buy a new gate, a forward pattern glide gate to replace the reverse pattern 727 gate.

Are you asking about the shifter? I believe Winters and turbo action cheetah are both available in either a forward pattern gate, or a reverse.
For mine, I did buy a new gate, a forward pattern glide gate to replace the reverse pattern 727 gate.
Yeah I was asking about the shifter, I have new in the box cheetah reverse pattern.
I do like ratchet shifters so I guess I have another thing to learn with this shifter

Well like I said, if the driver isn't occasionally brain dead, and misses a shift through inattention, (me) the reverse pattern works great.
Like Hemi GTS said, the gate can be changed.
Okay, I've been known to brain dead myself lol

I put the cheetah in the glide car, it worked flawless for me there. In both my three speed auto cars, I have a B&M pro ratchet, and I like em. Only, when I bought em, they were just under $200, now, over $400.
Yep, still cheaper than the cheetah by over $100

-
Back