Dual quads versus big hammer!!!...

-
THis would ha
BOOST_Energy_Drink.jpg
ve my attention....

Power adders power adder one just doesn't a different way...
Cars have come with turbo and superchargers for years and years.... further back in history than you probably know. Did you know the Duesenberg Brothers had turbo's? Now, name me one car that came with NOS.... I'll be waiting....

Cars have come with turbo and superchargers for years and years.... further back in history than you probably know. Did you know the Duesenberg Brothers had turbo's? Now, name me one car that came with NOS.... I'll be waiting....
MINE COMES WITH NITROUS...!!!...
IMG_20191006_135541.jpg

And why are you so hung up on what cars came with from the factory?...

MINE COMES WITH NITROUS...!!!...
View attachment 1715497823
The old say'n...…. "If you can't build it, spray it" End of discussion

P.S. - still waiting for any car in history that came with laughing gas.... genie in the bottle.... watch my civic go 10's, or any other way you wish to say it :)

Name me a Dodge truck that came Factory with no heater box? Name me a Dodge truck that came with its rear bumper dragging the ground...

The old say'n...…. "If you can't build it, spray it" End of discussion

P.S. - still waiting for any car in history that came with laughing gas.... genie in the bottle.... watch my civic go 10's, or any other way you wish to say it :)
It's funny how you make it sound so easy a caveman can do it... Just proving how naive you are about it...

And why are you so hung up on what cars came with from the factory?...
We'll never convince each other.... like arguing politics... Again, I can think of 2 places for NOS.… and I list below:
  1. You are running a super fast class that needs NOS to be competitive
  2. Just for giggles you add giggle gas to a worn 318 in a 4 door dart just to see how fast it goes before something explodes in the atmosphere....

Name me a Dodge truck that came Factory with no heater box? Name me a Dodge truck that came with its rear bumper dragging the ground...
LOL.... that's awful weak... you aught to be ashamed >:D

We'll never convince each other.... like arguing politics... Again, I can think of 2 places for NOS.… and I list below:
  1. You are running a super fast class that needs NOS to be competitive
  2. Just for giggles you add giggle gas to a worn 318 in a 4 door dart just to see how fast it goes before something explodes in the atmosphere....
I agree with you because I believe that's what you think it's for...
But one day you may wake up and smell the roses...

again I don't get the whole it has to have been stock in a car thing when you're making something for the racetrack...
Just say'n, cars come with dual quads, dual exhaust, header pipes, radio delete, manual steering, 4.56 gears, large cams, big port heads and valves.... But you just inspired me to go watch a civic on NOS go 10's, and I couldn't finish watch'n the run... LOL sorry

Just say'n, cars come with dual quads, dual exhaust, header pipes, radio delete, manual steering, 4.56 gears, large cams, big port heads and valves.... But you just inspired me to go watch a civic on NOS go 10's, and I couldn't finish watch'n the run... LOL sorry
I can tell you that if you're watching a 10-second Civic there's nothing about that car that's Factory... I can assure you the first thing that would happen would be the clutch would go up...

Also any car like that is not going to do that for long unless it has heavy modifications....

I can tell you that if you're watching a 10-second Civic there's nothing about that car that's Factory... I can assure you the first thing that would happen would be the clutch would go up...
Just me.... never mind me. I would have more respect with your current build if it was going 13.10 than if it went 10.5's on the bottle. Again, it's just me. I absolutely do not have any respect for any ET slip that was sprayed and not faster than 8 flat, unless number 2 in post above.

Also any car like that is not going to do that for long unless it has heavy modifications....
My point was you can slap a bottle in the trunk of a 400 dollar 4 door Accord and go 11's once.

Just me.... never mind me. I would have more respect with your current build if it was going 13.10 than if it went 10.5's on the bottle. Again, it's just me. I absolutely do not have any respect for any ET slip that was sprayed and not faster than 8 flat, unless number 2 in post above.
I agree that's how "YOU" judge people's builds...

My point was you can slap a bottle in the trunk of a 400 dollar 4 door Accord and go 11's once.
Just 2 minutes ago it was tens now it's 11s? And you're completely full of crap! number one you don't just slap a bottle in the trunk and all of a sudden magic numbers happen... again showing your complete and utter lack of experience and knowledge for something you've never done...

I agree that's how "YOU" judge people's builds...
exactly. We ALL look at other peoples cars and judge. We judge if we like the color, the wheels, etc. We judge if were impressed with the results if it's a hot rod. Like you, your judgement of my car is it would be better if it had 3.91's, larger cam, and 4 speed installed.

exactly. We ALL look at other peoples cars and judge. We judge if we like the color, the wheels, etc. We judge if were impressed with the results if it's a hot rod. Like you, your judgement of my car is it would be better if it had 3.91's, larger cam, and 4 speed installed.
Better? Well definitely quicker. .
I guess we could say that about either one... Would I like them anymore? I don't know how I could.... After all their dusters how can you go wrong? LOL...

Better? Well definitely quicker. .
I guess we could say that about either one... Would I like them anymore? I don't know how I could.... After all their dusters how can you go wrong? LOL...
Just say'n, what you know is it's my opinion, but you use "judgement" because it sounds so harsh… LOL. My OPINION will be I don't care anything about a civic going 10's, or a Mustang going 10's, or a 410 stroker going 10's if they are on the bottle. I have zero interest. If they are happy I'm happy for them. I'm no more impressed than somebody that grabs a 3500 crotch rocket off of CL and goes 10's. Means nothing to me.

Just say'n, what you know is it's my opinion, but you use "judgement" because it sounds so harsh… LOL. My OPINION will be I don't care anything about a civic going 10's, or a Mustang going 10's, or a 410 stroker going 10's if they are on the bottle. I have zero interest. If they are happy I'm happy for them. I'm no more impressed than somebody that grabs a 3500 crotch rocket off of CL and goes 10's. Means nothing to me.
Screenshot_20200331-160911.png

:lol:....

-
Back