Dumb stuff...what's your's.

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
You get on an airliner and have to have your seatbelt fastened before push-back from the gate and during the taxi the first thing they show you is how to fasten the seatbelt.

3k53o53l05Y35Z15Q6a3q56e95faf4a181808.jpg

3k53o53l05Y35Z15Q6a3q56e95faf4a181808.jpg

Got in a cab in Chicago once and the cabbie asked me where I was going.I showed him the brochure of the hotel.He asked me how to get there?Duh.:angry7:

If we want to control our national borders shouldn't we start by straightening the freakin lines ?
Mine and your properly is plotted on straight lines. Whats the difference ?
Just dumb.

Got in a cab in Chicago once and the cabbie asked me where I was going.I showed him the brochure of the hotel.He asked me how to get there?Duh.:angry7:
Hey Dave,why don,t you patten remote home door locks?It sucks trying to unlock your home door in the dark!LOL

Nutritional data on candy.

OTC meds primarily used by seniors and the directions and cautions are in microscopic size print.

" No lawnmowers !?!?? What kind of dang drugstore is this !?!? "

That's not so funny when you have perscription to fill and they say, "We dont have this medication in stock at this location."

And the tv ads for stuff like a lifetime guarenteed indestructable dog toy that states "Order now and we'll send you a second one free,. Just pay additional s&h".
If its indestructable, Why do I need a second one ?
Why does it cost 8.95 to place the second one in the box ?

Hey RedFish, how about all those commercials with Billy Mays ........ brand new items for sale, and he's been dead for awhile now. Exactly where are they filming those???

Call in the next 20 minutes!!! :-D

I hate when making a call.....press 1 for english?We,re in Canada/USA what,s the first language?ENGLISH!

Rented a car at an airport recently. Handed over DL and AMEX. Info recorded from DL and handed back. Ran AMEX, back of my card has " See ID " instead of signature. Was asked for ID. I said, "Think about that for a second", his face turned red.

Putting your head between your legs in case your plane is going down. Last thing I want to see and smell sure isn't my butt!!

Pass side air bags that you can turn off. I ask people if they want to live or die when they ride with me. I don't like to play god so I let them choose.

passenger airbags can get turned off due to children in the seats. or little people. if your under 100 pounds its dangerous to be hit by an airbag

-
Back