Duster AAR style exhaust

-

73 340

Reaction score
Factory 340 car. Currently bone stock 318. Dynomax mufflers 2 1/4 pipe. Duster exhaust test: [ame]http://youtu.be/7S7YXRghn8o[/ame]

I am putting AAR/ T/A style exhaust on my 67 notchback cuda. along with X pipe. I am making a 67 aar with 340-6 4 speed aar hood spoiler 391 gears aar stipe. black with white interior stripe will be white. had hemi ornge aar years ago going to try it this way. have more than enough parts why not. also have 68 cuda I am second owner B5 pearl white int.

Looks and sounds great . I wanted to do that to my Dart back in 1974 , bought the mufflers and pipes but never installed .

We need more that THAT LOL

I'd like to see photos of how you did this, parts you used, and where you bought 'em

just an fyi, it may get a little annoying if you drive on the highway a lot. I regret my aar style exhaust. It just too loud on hwy.

I'll get some pics eventually. Next time I get it up on the lift perhaps.

Posted via Topify on Android

I am putting AAR/ T/A style exhaust on my 67 notchback cuda. along with X pipe. I am making a 67 aar with 340-6 4 speed aar hood spoiler 391 gears aar stipe. black with white interior stripe will be white. had hemi ornge aar years ago going to try it this way. have more than enough parts why not. also have 68 cuda I am second owner B5 pearl white int.
Job in works all parts easy to get pics will be sent as for sound drove Hemi Orange AAR many mile. orgasimed nearly every time. But for real sound did not bother me or anyone one who saw and rode with the speedo pegged.

-
Back