Dyno tuning

-

Jarlaxle

Reaction score
360 with an AVS, running OK but desperately needs a fine-tune. Anyone in the area who can do dyno tuning on a carb'd Duster?

Wouldn't do me much good without someone who knows how to use it.

You can buy a kit that includes everything needed to set up a gauge that you can read and know what's going on at all times. So knowing how to use it breaks down to reading the meter..... Look for a wideband O2 sensor kit. You'll need to weld the sensor bungs onto the exhaust somewhere but that's the only "hard" part.

So I guess it won't do much good to tell you what to get and provide a video link on how to use it. Got it.

Good luck.

Did you not read the thread or did you ignore it?

You mean this thread that before todays posts was all of 4 messages which includes one from me you responded to? Yes smart *** I read it and should have ignored it...

All you said is it's too rich.... Ok, adjust the mixture, read the plugs, find a dyno, whatever. I gave you a way to get the AFR set without a dyno and all you can do is get snippy. Want to tune it for real? Go take it to the track.

Again, good luck.

You mean this thread that before todays posts was all of 4 messages which includes one from me you responded to? Yes smart *** I read it and should have ignored it...

All you said is it's too rich.... Ok, adjust the mixture, read the plugs, find a dyno, whatever. I gave you a way to get the AFR set without a dyno and all you can do is get snippy. Want to tune it for real? Go take it to the track.

Again, good luck.
Ok, one more time: I have no idea how to tune an AVS, which is, again, why I'm looking for soneone who does know how.

The chance of me screwing mine up trying is, exactly, 100%, which is why I'm not doing it.

Ok, one more time: I have no idea how to tune an AVS, which is, again, why I'm looking for soneone who does know how.

The chance of me screwing mine up trying is, exactly, 100%, which is why I'm not doing it.

360 with an AVS, running OK but desperately needs a fine-tune. Anyone in the area who can do dyno tuning on a carb'd Duster?

Ok, one more time...

Above is your original post, just in case you didn't read the thread..... All it says is you need a "fine tune" on a dyno. Nowhere did you say you know nothing about tuning a carb at all. Nowhere....

So, next time you need help, try to not be an *** about it and give more info.

-
Back