Easter nightmare.....

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
Easter nightmare.....

As you may know, the wife and I have been staying at my mothers until we find a new place and get fully sorted after the fire.

Unfamiliar with my mom's oven and unwilling to be seen in her reading glasses, The Wife had been cooking the ham at 600 degrees for 45 minutes.

This may also explain why the pork loin was so dry the other night.

broke, out of food, started job last week, dont get paid till next week, (so all my money goes to fuel to get back and forth to work) even that sounds tasty to me now! better than ramen noodles!

hey sometimes these misstakes leads to new good discoverys in cooking, in northern sweden there is something called tjälknöl witch is elkmeat being heated from deepfrozen at very low temperature in the owen for a very long time then more preparation takes place but its said to be a real fine piece of food once done even if it may sound wrong..

sorry to hear about your missfortune and wish you a better future!

Easter nightmare.....

As you may know, the wife and I have been staying at my mothers until we find a new place and get fully sorted after the fire.

Unfamiliar with my mom's oven and unwilling to be seen in her reading glasses, The Wife had been cooking the ham at 600 degrees for 45 minutes.

This may also explain why the pork loin was so dry the other night.

You should have just set the oven to clean and just put away the dish after the buzzer went off. MMG

That reminds me of the rolls my wife once made me. I took one bite and almost broke my teeth on the metal lid under one of the rolls. True story. MMG

you should have just set the oven to clean and just put away the dish after the buzzer went off. Mmg

that reminds me of the rolls my wife once made me. I took one bite and almost broke my teeth on the metal lid under one of the rolls. True story. Mmg

lol

first time i seen a microwave i threw a biscuit in it to warm it up. set the timer for 3 minutes and walked away. had to replace the brand new microwave. parents house stunk for days......my dad reminded me of it every chance he got. hope the rest of your day went smoothly.....

I ope this help your wife get over her wearing her glasses.

-
Back