ebay purchase, should I leave bad feedback?

-

66plyValiant

Reaction score
hey guys about 21 days ago I purchased this USB cable to connect my phone to the computer. the guy said it would take approximatly a week and a half to recieve its now 3 weeks later and still no signs of it showing up. should I contact him then leave bad feedback? it was only a couple bucks but hey if he does that to everyone he would make a killing off of scaming people

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...58674&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

I would contact him. But also remember that in the last few weeks some parts of the US got pounded with snow and ice. I would atleast give him the benefit of the doubt and contact him. Not to mention its coming from HONG KONG Ive had stuff take a month or longer so now I try to avoid the sellers over seas

Always use negative feedback as a last resort.

Most sellers are honest and want to continue making sales so they will work things out for you if they know about them.

a week and a half for a cord.... PLEASE!!! NAIL HIM!!!! ur never going to see ur cord anyways. Sick of the ebay scammers

You have 45 days I believe after the sale to file a complaint with Ebay. Definitely send him an Email, if he doesn't respond, file a complaint before your time is up.

You don't get 10,000+ feedback by being a scammer. He's not the best seller, but not the worst by far. Have you contacted him about it at all? I'd say contact him, and if you don't hear back in a couple of days, leave the feedback. But if you just sit there, waiting for the cord and he doesn't know there's an issue, he can't fix it.

$1.88 w/ free shipping & wants to leave negative feedback ?
Thats whats wrong with America Nowadays !
Remember the old saying :
good .. fast .. cheap .. U get to pick 2 !
Relax or be willing to pay more !

Ummmm.....on the left there's a column with the option "US ONLY". If you're in the US, that's your button. That really narrows down troubles. If you buy from another country......as Bill Engvall would say, "here's your sign".

The OP is not from America.

You must be looking at a different map than the one they used to teach me the continents in first grade: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Antarctica. Sometimes some of these are consolidated (America, Eurasia), but never is Canada considered to be anything other than part of the Americas.

THE SELLER IS IN HONG KONG. That give you any clue? Email him and ask for proof of shipment

2rwrjo7.jpg

You don't get 10,000+ feedback by being a scammer. He's not the best seller, but not the worst by far. Have you contacted him about it at all? I'd say contact him, and if you don't hear back in a couple of days, leave the feedback. But if you just sit there, waiting for the cord and he doesn't know there's an issue, he can't fix it.

Exactly! Use the feedback as a last resort.

$1.88 w/ free shipping & wants to leave negative feedback ?
Thats whats wrong with America Nowadays !
Remember the old saying :
good .. fast .. cheap .. U get to pick 2 !
Relax or be willing to pay more !

I will take alternate actions and leave the negative feedback for last resort, yes may only be a $1.88 cord but thats not the point it was his choice to list the item for free shipping! doesn't mean he doesn't have to ship it!

I just left him a polite message asking for a tracking number, if he doesn't give me that or doesn't cooperate I will report him and give him negative feedback

Canada is in North America But is not any part of United States of America !
Canada is as much American as Mexico !
Thats why Queen Elizabeth pic & Not a dead US president is on their money !
But for eBay purposes it should be same as far as shipping from Hong Kong !
If you can wait a month or more .. then buy more stuff from Hong Kong !
If you want to buy something now .. Buy it at Walmart !
If you want to talk Mopar .. Talk it Here !
If you want to talk shopping .. Try Home Shopping Network !
I cant believe this many people responded to a $1.88 .. sorry $1.86 US Money !
Gezzzzzzzzzz US !

Canada is in North America But is not any part of United States of America !
Canada is as much American as Mexico !
Thats why Queen Elizabeth pic & Not a dead US president is on their money !
But for eBay purposes it should be same as far as shipping from Hong Kong !
If you can wait a month or more .. then buy more stuff from Hong Kong !
If you want to buy something now .. Buy it at Walmart !
If you want to talk Mopar .. Talk it Here !
If you want to talk shopping .. Try Home Shopping Network !
I cant believe this many people responded to a $1.88 .. sorry $1.86 US Money !
Gezzzzzzzzzz US !

the point is not the $1.88 I spent. He has alot of other item that are way more the $1.88 and if he doesn't do good off of it I will leave negative feedback so someone doesn't get ripped on his $20-30 items, as far as the $1.88, not very concerned. I was just asking the steps that should be taken

the point is not the $1.88 I spent. He has alot of other item that are way more the $1.88 and if he doesn't do good off of it I will leave negative feedback so someone doesn't get ripped on his $20-30 items, as far as the $1.88, not very concerned. I was just asking the steps that should be taken

$1.88 .. Really ??
U want to be a consumer advocate & protect all of us for less than 2 buck deal ??
If it bothers you that much send me your paypal address & i will send $2.00 !
Now Back To Mopar Talk !

Hey in some countries, some people live on $1 a day. But, fortunately most of us don't so we can't complain!

Give it some more time, I've ordered from Asia and that's about how long it takes...or more.

The OP is not from America.

Again go back and look before thrashing on me about who is in America and where it is. He clearly stated in the post that I replied to AMERICANS so all you thrashers on me stating he is not from America is he Canadian or American as stated??????????? I believe we are from two different places so ya`ll go back to Social studies yourselves. lol

-
Back