Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
brand new edel victor 340 air gap intake for sale $200.00 shipping
no cracks leaks chips all holes good comes with connectors and thermostat pm for info all good threads ready to run

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130312_10.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 552
  • Snapshot_20130312_9.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 548
  • Snapshot_20130312_7.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 546
  • Snapshot_20130312_6.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 540
  • Snapshot_20130312_5.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 549
dropped to 200.00 need cash quik have 750 hollys also vac secondaries 100.00 need goin thru mechanical was good last spring 175.00 650 holly 125.00
all plus 20.00 shipping

Ad says it's brand new.

Is the picture just bad, because it looks like it's been installed on a block, bead blasted, carb installed, T-stat/temp sender installed and blasted?

Maybe take a picture outdoors in sunlight.

Ad says it's brand new.

Is the picture just bad, because it looks like it's been installed on a block, bead blasted, carb installed, T-stat/temp sender installed and blasted?

Maybe take a picture outdoors in sunlight.

to steve, yes its new with connections put on i bolted it to my motor, my buddie rolled up and pulled out a m1 airgap see in back of other carb thread i pulled it off as quik as i could wanting a m1 forever he pulled out 2 sammy hagar tickets ,since it was my birthday weekend and we headed off to see the red rocker kik sum azz. i could have pulled it all apart conectors and thermostat threw some oil and dirt on it ans said

used victor340 airgap for 250.00 still lost my ***, that i made up kikin it with sammy and a waborita but i didnt . instead i took some pics with my computer because i dropped my good cam and it broke. building a new motor and need some quik cash so for $200.00 + the ride you get this NEW installed 1 time with no carb attached victor340 airgapsent to you thanks to mick and sammy hagar for more info pm me or check out red rocker.com aug.5 2012 outside at the fish festeval lnrappleton wisc theres only 1 waytorock WFO any thing else you wanna know steve

to steve, yes its new with connections put on i bolted it to my motor, my buddie rolled up and pulled out a m1 airgap see in back of other carb thread i pulled it off as quik as i could wanting a m1 forever he pulled out 2 sammy hagar tickets ,since it was my birthday weekend and we headed off to see the red rocker kik sum azz. I could have pulled it all apart conectors and thermostat threw some oil and dirt on it ans said

used victor340 airgap for 250.00 still lost my ***, that i made up kikin it with sammy and a waborita but i didnt . Instead i took some pics with my computer because i dropped my good cam and it broke. Building a new motor and need some quik cash so for $200.00 + the ride you get this new installed 1 time with no carb attached victor340 airgapsent to you thanks to mick and sammy hagar for more info pm me or check out red rocker.com aug.5 2012 outside at the fish festeval lnrappleton wisc theres only 1 waytorock wfo any thing else you wanna know steve
what?

he"s trying to say it is an old intake that i sanblasted and painted to look good and pass off as new to make a fast buck i am selling for 200.00 to buy 68 cuda"s motor and transmission .when i was putting it on, my buddie came over so yes it was mounted 1 time no carb ever put on and it got took back off because my buddy gave me a m1 intake and took me to see my rockn idol on my b day and to 63valiant who say"s to me barracuda"s are not valliants need to take there wanna be and do not
communicate with me any more enough said go to pick a part

he"s trying to say it is an old intake that i sanblasted and painted to look good and pass off as new to make a fast buck i am selling for 200.00 to buy 68 cuda"s motor and transmission .when i was putting it on, my buddie came over so yes it was mounted 1 time no carb ever put on and it got took back off because my buddy gave me a m1 intake and took me to see my rockn idol on my b day and to 63valiant who say"s to me barracuda"s are not valliants need to take there wanna be and do not
communicate with me any more enough said go to pick a part

I asked if it was that way.

The pictures make it appear to look that is was blasted once. Was it?

Doesn't mean it was ever ran.

Better pictures will show differently and help show potential buyers what you have.

OK - I have a stupid question, will this work on a 360? If so intersted. Please PM me

here is a few pics of an m1 and a new victor340 now hes goint to tells us how he"s going to cross ram them up his

yes they are for LA engines

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130317_1.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 322
  • Snapshot_20130317_3.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 302
  • Snapshot_20130317_4.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Snapshot_20130317_5.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Snapshot_20130317_6.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 300
yah pretty sure this would be an air gap like your windbagg auto x

you all make the decision as the man said. metal was this your intake

or was it a diff 1? yah steve pretty sure this is an airgap i know its not a factory 273 intake and it didnt come off my 360 my ram is all stock so i dont think this was factory on that

so just like majic it turned in to an AIRGAP wow just wow

for sale edelbrock victor 340 AIRGAP intake 200.00 + shipping
pm me i think we saw enough pictures

a magic airgap for your magic carpet steve

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130317_9.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Snapshot_20130317_11.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 300
  • Snapshot_20130317_12.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Snapshot_20130317_13.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 298
  • Snapshot_20130317_14.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Snapshot_20130317_15.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 316
Your title and description is confusing because it does not match the picture of the part you are selling. There is no such thing as an Edelbrock Air-Gap Victor intake.

This is from edelbrock. They created and own the name Air-Gap:

PERFORMER AIR-GAP® & RPM AIR-GAP® MANIFOLDS:
"This award-winning design incorporates the same race-winning technology that's been used on our Victor Series competition intakes for years. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. RPM Air-Gap manifolds are modeled after Performer RPM intakes for high performance street power from 1500-to-6500 rpm, and the new Performer Air-Gap manifolds are ideal for street performance from idle-to-5500 rpm."

You are selling a Victor series intake. And all the Edelbrock Air-Gap's have an open space between ALL the runners. NOT just the rear ones.

Victor 340 intakes are great intakes. Nothing wrong with that.

brand new edel victor 340 air gap intake for sale $200.00 shipping
no cracks leaks chips all holes good comes with connectors and thermostat pm for info all good threads ready to run

Has this intake ever been bead blasted?

Did you yourself buy it new?

Well it definitely has"Edelbrock" and "Victor 340" Molded on the intake. And it is what I would call an air gap due to the runners having an air gap between them and the valley cover. So I think it is described as exactly what it is. As far as being glass beaded what would that matter. I would clean it also for the pictures so you can see it has no defects. Sometimes you guys are to critical on putting down others. If you don't know what your looking at don't buy it. $200 is cheap. Steve

Kind of feel the same way. price is good. If in fact, it was purchased at a cheaper price prior I do not see what is wrong for buying something at a cheap price and re selling for a fair price. I would do it too as would most if not all of you, capitalism at its finest.. Ugh - I normally stay far away from these threads.

Well it definitely has"Edelbrock" and "Victor 340" Molded on the intake. And it is what I would call an air gap due to the runners having an air gap between them and the valley cover. So I think it is described as exactly what it is. As far as being glass beaded what would that matter. I would clean it also for the pictures so you can see it has no defects. Sometimes you guys are to critical on putting down others. If you don't know what your looking at don't buy it. $200 is cheap. Steve

If in fact, it was purchased at a cheaper price prior I do not see what is wrong for buying something at a cheap price and re selling for a fair price. I would do it too as would most if not all of you, capitalism at its finest.. Ugh - I normally stay far away from these threads.

Nothing wrong with that at all unless you buy something that is used and misrepresent it as being new.

That is lying.

You know....... If we want to play that way, I have a garage full of NOS a-body parts. Everything you could ever need.

Just send me your money.

Trust me.

Just send the money.

Ok guys,I,m getting sick of editing this thread.If your not buying it,don,t comment.See rules HEREhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=87&a=6.

yes think if that was boutgh from some 1 else for $175.00 stored for 4 months alll that work put into it , added a shipping fee i musta made well no i geuss i woulda lost $ think it out would have lost time and $ to get you a deal of a ;life time with your math skills i lost over 100.00 buying it from the word jump. if you dont want the deal just move on

the comment about auto x was not called for and I'm only gonna say this one time now that my attention has been drawn to this thread...next person that hasn't read the rules about the for sale ads either buyer or seller and posts a derogatory remark wheather that person be the buyer or the seller will get a vacation....I Do NOT Give infractions after warning..I send you for a vacation.This is the WARNING!!!!!!!!...CAPIESH????????
yah pretty sure this would be an air gap like your windbagg auto x

you all make the decision as the man said. metal was this your intake

or was it a diff 1? yah steve pretty sure this is an airgap i know its not a factory 273 intake and it didnt come off my 360 my ram is all stock so i dont think this was factory on that

so just like majic it turned in to an AIRGAP wow just wow

for sale edelbrock victor 340 AIRGAP intake 200.00 + shipping
pm me i think we saw enough pictures

a magic airgap for your magic carpet steve

send em on a vacation if they keep gitting out of line...when is cabin fever season over????
Ok guys,I,m getting sick of editing this thread.If your not buying it,don,t comment.See rules HEREhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=87&a=6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back