Edelbrock in California closing a facility

-
Well, Tesla moved due to taxes, restrictions and a hostile association with local authorities. When he finally got totally frustrated and said we are moving, the congress person for that district said "Good riddance". Several thousand good paying jobs gone. How many Edelbrock jobs will be lost Moderators, please note that I did not mention the political party of anyone.
Duly noted lol

CA doesn't give a **** about working middle class they only bow to the 47% that suck the teet of the tax payers welfare system to keep the current left leaners in power. How the hell Unions can support any of these clowns is a lesson in economics that I must have ditched...to work a morning shift at my job at 17 to pay for gas for that weekend. There is no way I would set up shop in CA let alone Los Angeles county! Carson City NV. Right across the border and a hell of a lot friendlier to business than the peoples republic of California

What part?

Is it a male or female.
Is that a nuke cloud on the T shirt?

LOL

If TF gets head castings from Edelbrock, it might explain why there has been such a problem getting both BBM and SBM from them for a little while now.

-
Back