Edie: The Dart

-
:toothy1:

There's a few more big items that are done: Epoxy primer is done, the suspension is setup, and aligned, seats and heater box are installed.

Move onto plumbing and electrical now. She should be on the road soon!

Nice job on the build, all the little detail work will ensure many years of having a reliable ride.

Man, I wished I knew how to do those metal mods. Then I thought, hell I'd never sleep, because I'd know how to do that beautiful metal work!

Very experienced, very precise, and very patient, kinda like good computer work.

I'm awaiting the updates, I read this build from the beginning, and the under paint work you are doing is so amazing to me.

Hoping all goes smoothly, looking for pics!
:supz:

It all came from wanting to do it, reading and looking, getting out there and doing it, this is my first rodeo. She's on the road!

Need to take a video or something.

Nice color. My intentions eventually, will be to go with that new Viper Competition Blue, with Satin Black wide stripes on the front end . And using the 69 R/T fresh sir scoops, also on Satin Black. As of now, that is.

awesome metal work. dude I am totally impressed. the car is going to be fantastic when it's done.

for sure you've got an awesome amount of time on your hands. you must not be married or have kids LOL. I'm lucky if I get a couple hours out in my shop a month.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Now when I have them I can justify the time, and be efficient. I'll be sure to wait out the cool wife, none of this nagging buck passing business for me.

Thanks for the kudos.

for sure you've got an awesome amount of time on your hands. you must not be married or have kids LOL. I'm lucky if I get a couple hours out in my shop a month.

Yeah, that's my problem as well, especially with a 9 month old lol

PosionDart, I'm following your build very close. Looking very good.

great build! i was at that show as well! we had my dads 69 charger rt se down there! great car too loved looking at it hope next year i can get mine up there

Nice!!! Just enough rumble to give them "fair warning"! Now some dog dish caps from a old Polara or 330 and you'll be set! (even though it's cool the way it is!) Nice pics showing your handiwork too, hat's off dude!

-
Back