EFI for my 340 Duster

-
IMHO,

I'm pretty happy with the fuel command center, the only issue I have had is running the Classic Air A/C lines around it...

I think it looks pretty clean though...

20180805_124422.jpg

I have really fallen in love with the sniper setup. I sell the distributors, fuel systems, and everything to make it work. Would love to work with you if you go this route.

EFI KITS

Just a couple of questions: So what is the Sniper advantage for the consumer, since you like them so much?
Which do you prefer, the MSD Dist. or the Holley ?
I'm glad you know about these systems and are willing to share your experience.

Just a couple of questions: So what is the Sniper advantage for the consumer, since you like them so much?
Which do you prefer, the MSD Dist. or the Holley ?
I'm glad you know about these systems and are willing to share your experience.
As a manager at BluePrint Engines, I can say that we tested multiple systems for our efi engines, and the sniper was the most user friendly, had the most comprehensive software, and provided us with the least issues. There are also a few neat features vs the others out there, like the fuel fittings being lower. So you dont automatically need to buy a new air cleaner. We produce about 50 engines a day, and we exclusively use the sniper

As far as supporting equipment like distributors. I offer my own line of pro billet distributors that I recommend. The internals are all msd compatible, so the phasable rotor fits, as well as service components.

I appreciate the support of the Mopar community, if anyone is interested in getting one of these, and i like to think i go above and beyond to return that same support to you guys!

EFI KITS

upload_2018-8-11_7-23-31.png

Here is the distributor section of the website. the "2-wire pro billets" are the 2 wire type for timing control.
Distributors

upload_2018-8-11_7-28-6.png

-
Back