EFI help

-
i........... im not looking it up for you but it is there.

You keep talking but you never say anything.

IF THIS IS ACTUALLY AN ISSUE (that Holley is hiding) it would be all over the internet. Holley would be going broke. 40 hours time in a car running is nothing. **** I ran my Dart that long part of the one first month I had the Holley installed.

You keep talking but you never say anything.

IF THIS IS ACTUALLY AN ISSUE (that Holley is hiding) it would be all over the internet. Holley would be going broke. 40 hours time in a car running is nothing. **** I ran my Dart that long part of the one first month I had the Holley installed.
it is in the instruction manual. it was discussed in the training courses. wtf do i know. your the genius here and im nobody just telling it how it is.

it is in the instruction manual. it was discussed in the training courses. wtf do i know. your the genius here and im nobody just telling it how it is.

No it is not in the instruction manual.

When to turn off Learning?

Posted by Danny Cabrel:

The Learned Compensation Limits % should be significantly decreased (especially in the idle area) when Learning has finished self-tuning. I never turn Learning completely off. When the Learn Table values stop making significant changes, the ECU is finished self-tuning.
http://forums.holley.com/showthread....7370#post47370 (Learn Table - Read this thread, especially posts #2, #6 & #11.)

C74978F7-7CDA-4978-AD8E-BBDD021CFEB6.jpeg
I’m converting my 72 Duster. I bought a FAST Sportsman kit with Super Victor, FAST 4150 throttle body. It’s going on a semi-healthy 340 street cruiser.

View attachment 1715138689 I’m converting my 72 Duster. I bought a FAST Sportsman kit with Super Victor, FAST 4150 throttle body. It’s going on a semi-healthy 340 street cruiser.
Hi darndart, you wouldn't know the height of your throttle body would you? I'm mocking up things in my engine bay, but do not have throttle body yet. If you get a minute I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi darndart, you wouldn't know the height of your throttle body would you? I'm mocking up things in my engine bay, but do not have throttle body yet. If you get a minute I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

No help here , but I have raised port heads and a victor intake on a 440/505 , the throttle body is up in the 6 pack scoop !

Thanks
I will measure it and let you know.

-
Back