eldenbroch rpm air gap

-

tekslk

Reaction score
Im putting this intake on my car it has a old eldenbroch 4 barrel intake on it from the 70s but not sure what it was will there be any kinds of horse power gain?

What are you taking off?

An Air Gap is a tough intake to beat for most streeter combinations

I was probably in you class, It looks a little like the top one in the picture, it isnt here right now but I remember the last 3 numbers were 318 on it does that mean anything?

I was probably in you class, It looks a little like the top one in the picture, it isnt here right now but I remember the last 3 numbers were 318 on it does that mean anything?

The LD's from Direct Connection had this number.....

View attachment 12ld.jpg

If it was indeed the LD340, that's the closest performance wise to the Air Gap. You also won't have much trouble selling it either if that's what you choose to do.

Performer 318/360 ?

The Air Gap would be a better manifold especially with an aggressive cam.

Mine doesnt have those numbers the last 3 of 6 are 318 it is not a air gap. 3 runners had oil in them I was gonna scrap it but it seams there is some insterest in it So I will ship anywhere in the usa lets start the bidding you can do it here or pm me. Bidding stops tomorrow night. Also I have it painted orange, any gamblers out there.

Mine doesnt have those numbers the last 3 of 6 are 318 it is not a air gap. 3 runners had oil in them I was gonna scrap it but it seams there is some insterest in it So I will ship anywhere in the usa lets start the bidding you can do it here or pm me. Bidding stops tomorrow night. Also I have it painted orange, any gamblers out there.

i wouldnt even consider it without a picture

After talking with others Im gonna guess its a streetmaster 318 I cant get pictures till mon or tues we will see what happens I was gonna scrap it but if you need it let me no.

LOL, not no, know, he he he.

Hang on to it. Know which one it is first. Depending on which manifold it is exactly, it may be worth while to E-bay it if there are no takers here.

After talking with others Im gonna guess its a streetmaster 318 I cant get pictures till mon or tues we will see what happens I was gonna scrap it but if you need it let me no.

if the holes arent stripped and it isnt cracked you should have no problem selling it here for 75 bucks or so

old man you have given lots of good advice pm me I will make this real easy.

My buddy actually took a poll among several guys when we were out racing whether it was Edelbrock or Eldenbrock. They decided it was Eldenbrock. :coffee2:

You in line Rob? If not i'd like the first shot....:D.

Me? Naaaaaa. Besides, he seems to like you a whole lot more than me. ;)
I have a bunch of S/B intakes awaiting useage and testing.

Me? Naaaaaa. Besides, he seems to like you a whole lot more than me. ;)
I have a bunch of S/B intakes awaiting useage and testing.

Didn't want to step on you :D......He's a good guy and when i find out exactly what he has, i'll see if we can work out a fair deal for both of us?

My buddy actually took a poll among several guys when we were out racing whether it was Edelbrock or Eldenbrock. They decided it was Eldenbrock. :coffee2:

Well, they're wrong. If you go to the Edelbrock site, you will see that Edelbrock is the correct name.

(Try Googling "eldenbrock", etc...it renames it to the correct name)

-
Back