Elon just bought GM?????

-
Why worry about how your gonna tow your boat when you won't be able to buy fuel for your boat....:poke::poke:
Yeh, and if you think EV range is bad, how 'bout when that EB dies in the middle of the big lake long about cold, dark..........

Geez, can you imagine what that is going to do to the price of used trucks?
The prices of used trucks is already crazy. This was caused by the chip shortage, when a used vehicle was available people were bidding against one another for the same vehicle.

What I am putting together is that:
  • 50% of GM is owned by Chyna.
  • Chyna supplies 76% of the EV car batteries for the US.
  • Chyna supplies 1/3 EV batteries worldwide.
  • Afghanistan is sitting on the largest lithium reserves worth over $1 Trillion.
  • China has made huge lithium deals with the Taliban and is actively mining.
  • Bidum pulls us out of Afghanistan and kills Marines to give China access to $1T.

Hello, is this thing on!

@999yards @Hysteric , How is Chyna linked to the NWO? Bilderbergers? ...... Why are they getting the gifts of a lifetime. What is their reasoning for bolstering Chyna?
This is a General discussion thread. Take your political banter to the N&P

How is Chyna linked to the NWO? Bilderbergers? ...... Why are they getting the gifts of a lifetime. What is their reasoning for bolstering Chyna?

I believe that in many ways, if not in every way, China is already where the NWO wants to be. They are totally authoritarian/technocratic, and economically BRICS will crush the US.
The US is rapidly failing. The only stability in the future that I can see will be from the BRICS nations.
Eventually, the NWO will get burned by China/Russia.

I turned off N & P. But, I have to admit, it's not easy to talk about a lot of things without politics playing a major role.

Yeah, that's not near as "Green" as they'd like you to believe. Tremendous amounts of natural gas and water are used for the each gallon produced.
Yep. A bushel of corn produces 2.7 gal. of ethanol but it takes 3 gallons of water to make it happen.

What about the Airline industry and the Military? Not to mention the complete Trucking industry. How they going to power that ?
That’s a big part of the hypocrisy! They fly all over the world in jets and drive gas guzzling cars, yet have the audacity to say we peasants need to drive EV’s because of “climate change”. It’s all a hoax in the name of control- just like the COVID scamdemic!

Yep. A bushel of corn produces 2.7 gal. of ethanol but it takes 3 gallons of water to make it happen.
An example, 300,000 gallons of corn mash, 40% of which is recycled watery left overs, produces 42,000 gallons of ethanol. That's assuming 14% alcohol content.
How many pounds of sugar, and how much yeast? I have a clean, cold creek behind my house out here in the sticks!
:lol:
The corn provides the sugar. 44 lbs of yeast for that 300,000 gallons.

Hmm! I remember reading something back in the dark ages when they actually taught history in schools.
When the steam engine was built people said it would never work , but then guess what they put them in boats and built trains.
When the internal combustion engine was built they built the horseless carriage and they said it will never replace the horse.

Don’t get me wrong I could care less if they build EV vehicles or not.
Oh! By the way not everything you read on the internet is true.
:lol:

They could improve the mileage of vehicles if they really wanted to. The thing's that they have done that hasn't helped, cylinder deactivation technology, electric steering, multiple speed transmission's. My 2019 Colorado has these features and the mileage is worse than the 2010 Colorado I had. The cylinder deactivation only works going down hill, how stupid, it should work once cruising speeds are reached

They could improve the mileage of vehicles if they really wanted to.
I watched a video on YouTube, where the speaker showed how the ICE has essentially plateaued in terms of efficiency with regards to emissions and mileage. I'm sure they can squeak a bit more mileage, but it's not anywhere near as dramatic as say, 15 years ago.

I watched a video on YouTube, where the speaker showed how the ICE has essentially plateaued in terms of efficiency with regards to emissions and mileage. I'm sure they can squeak a bit more mileage, but it's not anywhere near as dramatic as say, 15 years ago.
I was just thinking of all of the vehicle's I've had over the years the mopars were the worst on fuel except for the 1969 valiant and 1973 duster of which were both 6 cylinder cars

Didn't you hear about the recent "fusion" breakthrough? They powered a 60 watt bulb for 3 minutes with it!
THAT is the answer! It ought to be ready for widespread applications in about 30 years!
Yep....everyone will go into the corner store to top up their home energy by buying another small block of plutonium. :lol:

Then we'll have tweakers selling knock-off plutonium on the black market.....hanging around street corners competing with sleazy pimps and their girls.

Hmm

6174PsFWJSL.jpg

My wife's 2013 VW Sportwagen 6 speed manual TDI gets 52 mpg and my 2014 Sportwagen auto TDI gets 44. I had a 2003 Jetta TDI manual that got 52 as well.
It would be nice if there were more diesel cars still being produced.

• 50% of GM is owned by China.
  • China supplies 76% of the EV car batteries for the US.
  • China supplies 1/3 EV batteries worldwide.
  • Afghanistan is sitting on the largest lithium reserves worth over $1 Trillion.
  • China has made huge lithium deals with the Taliban and is actively mining since the US military withdrawal.
I removed the political banter and I think this is relevant to the discussion.

My wife's 2013 VW Sportwagen 6 speed manual TDI gets 52 mpg and my 2014 Sportwagen auto TDI gets 44. I had a 2003 Jetta TDI manual that got 52 as well.
It would be nice if there were more diesel cars still being produced.
I hear that only heavy duty trucks are getting the diesel option, and also I've heard that you'll have to be able to show proof that you need a diesel engine in your truck. It's no longer available in the Colorado after 2022 models, reason being that they are heavy polluters. I think that they are getting the cart in front of the horse as they don't have enough charging stations for the people who travel long distance.

-
Back