Elongated Skulls Could be Proof of Alien Life Here!

-
If God created just Adam and eve. Who had cane and able.
Then cane killed able.
That left us with Adam, eve , and cane to populate the earth?
Do I have that right.
No. Adam didn't just stop having kids. Remember there was no birth control and Adam and Eve were commanded to be fruitful and multiply.And you can bet a dollar Adam was gung-ho about that. The Bible skips ahead on this subject, only touching on the highlights.
I know where you may be going, with your fishing, but you'll have to wait until Judgement Day to ask God about the rest of the details, if it still matters to you on that day.
But take heart, that Day may not be that far into the future. There are probably millions of people ahead of you waiting to ask the same question.
I am not one of them.

Study! You are baiting. Stay off of comedy. This makes a person blind to the truth.
Easy way out.

You still haven't answered my real questions...

Again, which religion is correct???

Each one says that they are the one...

Would the real religion please stand up???

Study??? I went to a Jesuit college...

I've had enough of religion...
Fair enough. Study the complexity of life. Study why granite is here. Study bacteria flagellum.
Study why some planets spin backwards. So many more... there is design.

What kind of information is happening in just a conversation? Think real hard on the complexity of just
that. Muscle control of and to create air movement to shoot across the room and with a designed tool
called the ear. Then to transfer the vibration of air and converted into electrical source (eardrum).
Now the process of analyzing it. This is way more complicated then any computer ever created.

What animal animals wonder? Do they look at the stars and wonder why they are there?

This right here is proof that Mopars were evolutionary :D

buffalo-bison_304psd.jpg

You still haven't answered my real questions...
The best answer, IMO, is the Church of Philadelphia, as found in Revelation.
The Protestant Church is owned by the RC church, itself a most evil and corrupt entity and likely will be the center-stage in the coming Tribulation.
What do I men owned? Well the Reformers missed the mark. They never put back the proper day of Sabbath Rest, that The RC church had corrupted way back when. That makes 100% of Sunday Sabbath churches wrong.
And just because the RC church says they changed the Sabbath from Saturday, that does not mean our Jewish brethren had always celebrated Sabbath on a Saturday. It only means in the year of the change, they changed from a Saturday. So that then makes 100% of Saturday-Sabbath churches wrong.
Who's left? Oh yeah, the Jews. One might think the Jews must know what day the Sabbath is right? Well One would be wrong, they don't have a clue. They make it up as they go, and don't take my word for it, study it out. The Gregorian calendar, like it's predecessor the Julian, was specifically designed and implemented to confound the Sabbath Day.So the Jews are 100% wrong.
As to other religions I cannot speak.
But here's the deal, God confounded it on purpose, He says so in the Bible. Cuz He was ready to kill them all, for whoring after other gods..
So IMO, you cannot find a church that celebrates the correct seven-day-cycle, continuously-repeating, Sabbath.
That presents a bit of a problem now doesn't it..... because the Fourth Commandment is to remember the Sabbath to keep it Holy...
Believers are told to love the Lord your God..... and the way we prove our love is to be obedient to these commands. Yet we cannot keep this 4th command cuz nobody knows which day it is! And even if we knew it, if it fell not on a weekend, what employer is gonna permit that? And the following year, because of the 365 day year, not evenly divisible by 7, Sabbath would fall on a different day of the week. That means the Sabbath Day has continuously cycled thru different days of the week, since the calendar was confounded. One year it might be a Friday, the following a Thursday and on a leap-year it would jump 2 days.
Every single one of us would have to become self-employed.
So now with no church holding to the God's Sabbath, 100% of these churches are coming together on the wrong day. Does that mean you can't learn something from them; No. But consider this; most messages are pablum and 20 or so minutes long. That means in one year you will get about 17 hours of instruction and most of it on a repeating cycle and mostly pablum. They will not preach to you the things you need to know. They will preach to you the things you want to hear. Cuz heaven forbid you leave if you don't like the message, and you take your tithes and offerings with you. The church has fallen asleep. But every once in a while the Sabbath does fall on a Gregorian Sunday, and then for a whole year, the church is on track,unbeknownst to them.
I have not yet figured out which day is the Sabbath, God's Sabbath, and I think it will become extremely important to be on track in the coming days, because God puts a halt after the 4th horseman appears. A halt to allow the sealing of the believers, and IMO, I think this is to those who keep the Laws and Commands; in other words the Sabbath Keepers. These sealed one escape the plagues coming upon the earth. I want to be one of those because the plagues are terrible.
IMO these sealed ones are not the 144,000, because from the description given these more or less have to be children I mean kids, from the 12 tribes of Israel. There is no way I could fit into the definition the Bible gives of those.
So back to the question; which church has got it right? IMHO none.
But take heart when Jesus returns, he judges the churches first. And The church in Philadelphia appears to escape unscathed.

Last edited:
Yep....ME. I don't see any need for preaching religion in the General Forums.

We have a News & Politics forum for that as you know :)
Religion of evolution?

Pretty nasty videos posted with very foul language. Just do not know the balance.

I will log off for tonight.

Sure
elongated skulls
as already mentioned, these cannot be 100% human, because of the numerous differences found, and specifically where the spine enters the head. No human has ever had the spine that far back. Further those skulls are missing a plate, every last one of them. And what pray-tell orchestrates how and where all these things are supposed to be? Hyup it's the DNA. So if all the elongated skulls bear no proper resemblance to human skulls, and they are far larger than normal or even large, human skulls,and they are often and usually found with matching sized skeletons; what is one to conclude? Well I don't know about you but alien never entered my mind. I immediately thought very large beings. And since I already knew about the Giants of Genesis 6, well they have to be those right? Sounds logical to me.So that led me to a very long search to find out everything I could about Giants.
The world over we have evidence of huge megalithic structures built to extremely accurate tolerances out of the hardest and heaviest rocks known to man. Well giants need giant homes right? And giant cities and giant houses of worship. Right? And we have historical records of giants living alongside normal humans. And even giant animals.
So what's harder to believe; that these giants came from outerspace, or that these giants originated right here on earth just as the earthly records tell?
Each belief requires faith. I chose to believe the Biblical narrative.

Too many religions on the planet that say almost the same thing to say "mine" is absolutely right and "yours" (including none) is absolutely wrong.

The main problem is taking the figurative examples provided by various belief systems of how to behave as literal.

Don't kill people.

Don't screw people over.

Simple.

I guess some folks need to be threatened by what might happen an an afterlife if they don't abide by that.

...and now back to aliens...

Yep....ME. I don't see any need for preaching religion in the General Forums.

We have a News & Politics forum for that as you know :)
Thank you,
Some of this is getting pretty damn insulting to.
I may or may not be of the Jewish faith, but I can tell you this, some of the crap I've read in this thread and others by a certain poster is based on pure ignorance. People speaking about things they no nothing about and only what they have chosen to learn. Their sources about such things are sketchy at best. But, a true belief in a lie doesn't make it more truthful or less a lie. As for some of the other logic, I give you specious reasoning at an understandable level for the misinformed.

Thank you,
Some of this is getting pretty damn insulting to.
I may or may not be of the Jewish faith, but I can tell you this, some of the crap I've read in this thread and others by a certain poster is based on pure ignorance. People speaking about things they no nothing about and only what they have chosen to learn. Their sources about such things are sketchy at best. But, a true belief in a lie doesn't make it more truthful or less a lie. As for some of the other logic, I give you specious reasoning at an understandable level for the misinformed.

Love it.

As I said earlier, we should be able to discuss these topics without the emotion, if we can ask questions, and be civil these can be fun. Its only when stones start getting thrown that people get hurt.

-
Back