Email From "Assassin"

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
Check out this email i got tonite... I almost feel like sending it to the cops, f-bomb heads...

Some one has paid to assassinate you from your office

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.

Someone you from your office wants you dead because of the position you occupied by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person contacted us and told us that he wants you dead and gave us all the information needed to silence you.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. you are a hard working person, the position you occupied was because of your hard work and determination. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $5,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.

For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 9pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: [email protected]

By all means, you should.
Even though they will tell you since it's a foriegn domain that they can't do anything about it.
See the domain it came from ie naver.com
http://www.naver.com/

I'll see if I can find out more about them and be back.

Reads like a Nigerian scam.

By all means, you should.
Even though they will tell you since it's a foriegn domain that they can't do anything about it.
See the domain it came from ie naver.com
http://www.naver.com/

I'll see if I can find out more about them and be back.

Good to know and thanks, anything would be a help.

Reads like a Nigerian scam.

Im used to those... i get them all the time, FBI, UN, Nigeria and the saudi's, never a "death threat" though..

Here is who owns/runs that site and contact information such as phone numbers and addresses.
If you do report them, give the cops this info along with the sender's email address.
Looks like China. NO make that Korea
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: naver.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gabia.com
Registrar URL: http://www.gabia.com
Updated Date: 2013-09-17
Creation Date: 1997-09-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-11
Registrar: Gabia, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 244
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +82.8293543
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: NAVER Corp.
Registrant Organization: NAVER Corp.
Registrant Street: 6 Buljung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-867, Korea
Registrant City: Gyeonggi
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 463463
Registrant Country: KR
Registrant Phone: +82.28293528
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +82.317841000
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: NAVER Corp.
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 6 Buljung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-867, Korea
Admin City: Gyeonggi
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 463463
Admin Country: KR
Admin Phone: +82.28293528
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +82.317841000
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: NAVER Corp.
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 6 Buljung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-867, Korea
Tech City: Gyeonggi
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 463463
Tech Country: KR
Tech Phone: +82.28293528
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +82.317841000
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.naver.com
Name Server: ns2.naver.com
Name Server: ns3.naver.com
DNSSEC:
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-07-07 14:00:03 <<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The site Del posted about the scam has this link on it to report this stuff to IC3 (internet police) http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Here is who owns/runs that site and contact information such as phone numbers and addresses.
If you do report them, give the cops this info along with the sender's email address.
Looks like China.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: naver.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gabia.com
Registrar URL: http://www.gabia.com
Updated Date: 2013-09-17
Creation Date: 1997-09-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-11
Registrar: Gabia, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 244
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +82.8293543
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: NAVER Corp.
Registrant Organization: NAVER Corp.
Registrant Street: 6 Buljung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-867, Korea
Registrant City: Gyeonggi
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 463463
Registrant Country: KR
Registrant Phone: +82.28293528
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +82.317841000
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: NAVER Corp.
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 6 Buljung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-867, Korea
Admin City: Gyeonggi
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 463463
Admin Country: KR
Admin Phone: +82.28293528
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +82.317841000
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: NAVER Corp.
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 6 Buljung-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-867, Korea
Tech City: Gyeonggi
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 463463
Tech Country: KR
Tech Phone: +82.28293528
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +82.317841000
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.naver.com
Name Server: ns2.naver.com
Name Server: ns3.naver.com
DNSSEC:
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-07-07 14:00:03 <<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The site Del posted about the scam has this link on it to report this stuff to IC3 (internet police) http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

oh snap thanks guys

"Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well."

I guess this means since you've told all of us, we're dead meat too. Damn.

WOW....that is something like I have never seen before .....some people are mega- bold.

you have to hand it to them that its original.....I mean who would have thought of something like this.

Its creepy, scary and total non-sense....but still please be careful.

what is this world coming to....wow

WOW....that is something like I have never seen before .....some people are mega- bold.

you have to hand it to them that its original.....I mean who would have thought of something like this.

Its creepy, scary and total non-sense....but still please be careful.

what is this world coming to....wow

rainy, like i told my friend who just moved to Az, you dont mess with people who carry guns... im not my wife is great backup :D

"Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well."

I guess this means since you've told all of us, we're dead meat too. Damn.

Damn, as if I don't already have enough problems.

I'll pay it, so we can all put this behind us and move on. No need to thank me. That's just the way I roll.

rainy, like i told my friend who just moved to Az, you dont mess with people who carry guns... im not my wife is great backup :D

Considered your background, and your character, I would find it offensive,in any means.

That email name/address looked really familiar. I usually automatically trash any email from people I'm not familiar with so I think I just trashed it. I'm not too far away if you need anymore "backup" :glasses7:

Its a scam they are using scare tactics to make you cough up, think about it they send out 100,000 plus emails they are asking 8k payment 5 people pay theres 40k.Go to your local authorities as mentioned and let them chase it and get these Arse Hole scum bags!

Do you have an internal computer guy at work? Report it to them, and I would just ignore it. We all know it's a scam, right?

Send it to Chris Hanson on MSNBC for him to investigate...

How would they know when and even if you opened the e-mail?
These scammers think you'll just be too scared to think of this.
I would e-mail them back and say you don't have the money, so let them kill me.
Tell them that ''I'm suicidal anyway, so this is good news and my family will get the full amount of my life insurance without any questions''.
Tell them that it's perfect timing on their part!
And,
If they don't go through with it, you will hunt them down and kill them within 9 days, because you told your ''boys'' about it.

that sure is bold.......

What a few assholes to through that out to some mass e-mail addys....

I'd toss it like the other "scam" e-mails, I get....My e-mail address currently has been running through Hotmail BEFORE MSN took them over in 2000. Was June of 1996 when that e-mail was created...... and has been mine ever since NEVER once lost it, or had to reset anything on it, and sadly, I have a bigger inbox then those up for sale, on MSN, today! ALL for free, thats when they had offered big stuff for free back in the day!

Do you mean to tell me this isn't real?? I guess that explains why I haven't my tape from him yet. At least I can go out after 9:00PM now...

Send them Monopoly money.

That's actually a really awesome idea to use against all the scammers out there.

When they want money for whatever reason (processing fees for your millions of dollars in some bank in nigeria or whatever), mail them a big fat stack of Monopoly Money and a note that says "Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect Two Hundred Dollars."

Edit : when they complain about the "money" tell them that (the monopoly money) it is the only currency used in the United States anymore (or your particular State), and that Money Orders have been banned as well.

-
Back