Embarrassed a perv today...

-
I have to say that the thing that jumped out to me from Doug's first post was that the young lady passing in front of him actually excused herself while doing so.

How many times does that happen? I have people of all ages walking between me and what I'm trying to purchase not even look at me. Hell, I've had people stop right in front of me and not even acknowledge my presence.

For the young lady to pardon herself? Incredible!

I have a Facebook friend who just turned 50. She was on the US Olympic diving team years ago. She still looks the same. Is in the same shape. She could do it again right now. She is into SUP. Stand Up Paddleboarding. Google it. She is badass.

She is one of the exceptions, not the norm....

Way off topic... lol! I guess IF I was to jump every old man, or young man about looking at a girl a few seconds longer than I think they should have, my voice would be sore.... lol ! I still want someone to explain why it was ok for the OP to "watch where she walked", and "point out the beauty", take a "hug" from her mother, and all the old guy did was stare....??? No crime was committed, and no crime prevented! Why was it ok for the OP to point out all of this but wrong for the older guy to stare...? For crying out loud, what would happen when he sees all those men sit in the mall in front of Victoria secrets??? lol.... My wife is a looker, and she gets stares, I just look at the guy and say "hey, hows it going?" and usually this brings them back to earth and the say "oh, just great". They quit staring, and all is good. No embarrassment, no superman, just move'n along in life, and not going to confront a dude that we will never see again in life and escalate to a high risk (perhaps police involvement) for what..... a stare?

She is one of the exceptions, not the norm....

Ok.....but the world has what 7 BILLION people? How many exceptions are there? So many I bet that they are not exceptions.

I have a Facebook friend who just turned 50. She was on the US Olympic diving team years ago. She still looks the same. Is in the same shape. She could do it again right now. She is into SUP. Stand Up Paddleboarding. Google it. She is badass.

My dad used to swim 2 miles per day, minimum of 6 days per week, usually 7. He would wake up early so he didn't have to wait for a lane so he could get his laps in.

They started tracking people's progress at his health club. He reached the 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, .... and past 65k mile club BEFORE everyone else at the club, even the best jogger/runner --> and he swam the distance instead of running it. They gave him a t-shirt for every 5k miles that he accomplished. He did it till he died in his mid 60's from cancer....

But he still wasn't in as good of shape as when he was "in his prime"....

Ok.....but the world has what 7 BILLION people? How many exceptions are there? So many I bet that they are not exceptions.

When over half of the population can do it, it then becomes the norm....

With a pre apology to the ladies here.

If I said this once I've said it a million times.
Get about a dozen or so together have a couple beers, turn them upside down and shave them and they all look basically the same.

Again sorry ladies for the crude but truthfully comment.

With a pre apology to the ladies here.

If I said this once I've said it a million times.
Get about a dozen or so together have a couple beers, turn them upside down and shave them and they all look basically the same.

Again sorry ladies for the crude but truthfully comment.

sorry Ray but I don't drink , so ranging from say 20 to 60 years in age would be like comparing peaches to arbys roast beef , damn , maybe I need a drink lmao

and an apology from me as well

the old bag over the head statement. lol

Yes, but are they in shape like they were back then???

Can they run as far as fast?

Lift more than they did back then?

Are their reflexes faster???

When you are 18-30, you are in your prime. After that, it's down hill...

Why do pro athletes retire before middle age???? Why can't they work well into their 60's before they retire????

We used to swim 10,000 yards per day on the high school swim team (as a freshman). I sure couldn't come close to that today....
I,m not as good as I once was but i,m as good once as I ever was.lol

Who cares about young tarts when there are women in their prime like this.

Attachments

• post-65358-0-76745500-1359681433.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 136

Not to knock any divers, but diving doesn't take endurance like most sports do. It does take strength to do the jumping, twisting, and spinning, but no endurance....

Try doing a 100 yard Butterfly, 200 yard Individual Medley, or 500 yard Freestyle and get your heart rate back down to normal in less than 5 minutes and then we can talk endurance...

I know what divers can do, we had a couple of state champions on our team... Different type of athlete.

Why don't you cite pro golfers for your argument then???

Can Bruce Jenner win another decathalon?? Or even finish one???

Can Mark Spitz win 7 more medals in swimming - or meet or beat his Olympic times????

What about Michael Phelps? He didn't do as well in the last Olympics as he's done in the previous ones.... He's getting older....

And Olympic athletes to argue a point about the "norm"... Not everybody has gone to the Olympics... That's more than an exception, not the rule....

Competing in the Olympics in not something that "the norm" does, less than 1% of athletes get to go....

Endurance is the hardest thing to keep as you get older and older....

Not to knock any divers, but diving doesn't take endurance like most sports do. It does take strength to do the jumping, twisting, and spinning, but no endurance....

Try doing a 100 yard Butterfly, 200 yard Individual Medley, or 500 yard Freestyle and get your heart rate back down to normal in less than 5 minutes and then we can talk endurance...

I know what divers can do, we had a couple of state champions on our team... Different type of athlete.

Can Mark Spitz win 7 more medals in swimming - or meet or beat his Olympic times????

What about Michael Phelps? He didn't do as well in the last Olympics as he's done in the previous ones.... He's getting older....

And Olympic athletes to argue a point about the "norm"... Not everybody has gone to the Olympics... That's more than an exception, not the rule....

Competing in the Olympics in not something that "the norm" does, less than 1% of athletes get to go....

No one will argue that we are all getting older day by day. And for the most part we're not as strong, nor do we have the endurance that we once had. It's a fact of life, with some exceptions. And that is what might make certain older women very attractive. Even with the proven scientific fact that our bodies are deteriorating day by day, many older women have done a fine job maintaining class, and have a great disposition and personality, which adds to their beauty!

I've been married to my sweet wife for 27 years now. She was only 17 when we started dating, then we married when she was 18. Now, at age 44, she is more attractive to me than ever!

To many brain washed politically correct people out there.

I can't comment on the situation since I wasn't there.

There are a lot of points to argue on both sides. Women are part of the problem because they go out in public dressed provocatively. I even see young teenaged girls dressed that way out in public with their parents. Yet the men who look are the bad guys.

I can't comment on the situation since I wasn't there.

There are a lot of points to argue on both sides. Women are part of the problem because they go out in public dressed provocatively. I even see young teenaged girls dressed that way out in public with their parents. Yet the men who look are the bad guys.

Bingo!

In addition to my one word comment: Look but don't touch!

The joke session here at FABO is obviously full of men just like the guy described here in this thread. And I also noticed we have a "Hot Mopar Babe" section here on FABO, but not a "Hot Mopar Man section" (here ya go, Rani! Start one... lol)! And Lastly, I see by this thread that the old man wasn't the only one that noticed the girls "hot" looks, the OP noticed too! lol .... I wonder if the OP would have said anything if the girl was over weight and ugly? Think he still would have stepped up to the plate?? Just wondering, that's all! Perhaps because he was closer to the "hot" girls age, he felt the need to chase away the "competition".... lol ! Seemed he was "touched" by the fact that the girl went "between him and the counter he was looking at".... lol ! Sorry, had to poke a little ...... Happy New Year!

Sure there is. Hot Mopar dudes. It is not near as popular as the other one though.

You watch people in the public close! What sport did you play? Are you mad at yourself, for letting yourself go? Don't blame the world for that! Your discussion is based on pro athletes! Hello! We aren't pro athletes! So , you're mad at yourself! You can always start working out! It is never to late!

I didn't know this was an athletic discussion. I thought it was about pervs.....and then looks.

You watch people in the public close! What sport did you play? Are you mad at yourself, for letting yourself go? Don't blame the world for that! Your discussion is based on pro athletes! Hello! We aren't pro athletes! So , you're mad at yourself! You can always start working out! It is never to late!

He brought up the pro athlete....

Hello McFly, read the previous posts....

And you'll also be able to figure out what sport I "played".... What sport did you play/participate in?

No, I'm not mad at myself...

I do have a gym membership and have lost over 40 lbs last year. Thanks for the offer....

No one will argue that we are all getting older day by day. And for the most part we're not as strong, nor do we have the endurance that we once had. It's a fact of life, with some exceptions.

Finally, somebody got it.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That's all that I was saying.

-
Back