Emergency! TV show

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just came across this show, on a new classic tv channel. I watched this show as a kid. Anyway, im watching it for the first time in years and they had a 68 Dart GT, 383 convertible crashed into a fire hydrant. It had so much water in it, it was leaking out all the trim holes in the 1/4's. If they only knew then what the value of these cars would be today, you think they would destroyed them like that?

Emergency, Adam 12, and Dragnet. Lots of old Mopars in just about every episode.
Leave it to Beaver too! Adam 12 in-cog-neeto 69 4 door hidden Road Runner Black and White cruiser.

I saw that show too last night. I loved the part when Chet Kelley opened the door and he got his feet soaked when all the water poured out, and then then Capt. Stanley said to him, " so you open the door and your feet get wet, is that how it works Chet?" I also watched this show and Adam 12 as a kid. Nice to see those shows back on again and all of the Mopars they used in them.

Man, I'm glad TiVo stumbled onto this station! However; my ability to get things done today is dwindling quickly. So far between, MASH, the rifleman, Emergency and now 12 O'clock high and there are still recordings to get to. These shows are MUCH better than the crap on tv today.

Even the Brady Bunch had a cool barracuda convertible and a few other Mopars. Yeah, I really mentioned that show. lol

"Squad 51, this is Rampart, start an IV with d5w..."

What the hell is d5w???? They always said that....

Ok, y'all.

Who did you like better between John and Roy?

I liked Roy. He seemed to have his **** together more...

John always seemed confused...

I just watched the show when the Truck 51 guy had a big million dollar inheritance coming
just to find out the Cat got most of it LMAO.. Yea I watch it allot and would dig having that truck ..

Here is why I like Emergency! Yummy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWxObuuy9oA"]Julie London - Fly Me To The Moon (1964) - YouTube[/ame]

Roy is the mature older brother, and John is the playful younger brother. I know they are not, but i'm using that analogy
Now I know what D5W is... sugar water

Watch the original ''Gone in 60 seconds'' movie if you want to see real mopar carnage.....

Nice post Toolmanmike, I was trying to find that info on Friday but only came up with the Clampett's truck and Milburn's Imperials. I knew that info had to somewhere out there.

Rusty, your absolutely correct, Julie London was definitely one fine looking woman. It wasn't until I was older did I understand why my sister would get so pissed every time my brother in law would watch that show with me. She was a nurse too, she didn't look that good in uniform. lol.

Ok, y'all.

Who did you like better between John and Roy?

I liked Roy. He seemed to have his **** together more...

John always seemed confused...

I prefer Dixie cause I like girls. Unlike you evidently. lol

I think you mean vanishing point lol

the original gone in 60 seconds was elinor the mustang but a crapload of mopar carnage

You mean Eleanor? Also in the remake Eleanor was a Mustang as well.

-
Back