engine is in finally!!

-

71dustar

Reaction score
spent all day saturday getting my car up to my friends shop (SS&AFX) to install my stroker motor and trans. I went with hemi orange for the block because i thought it would pop in the yellow engine bay. Just have a few more things until i can fire off this motor. :cheers:

IMG_3787.JPG

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

hey i missed u by a couple of days!! i have been working for him on my days off for a while now. nice car btw!

yep the color is curious yellow. only offered for 71 for the dusters and this was the original color for the car so i kept it so i can be different.

hey i missed u by a couple of days!! i have been working for him on my days off for a while now. nice car btw!

so you're the new guy? all i can say is learn as much as you can from Greg. He truly knows his stuff and is so full of knowledge.

looks very nice. if you look in his office he has i believe same car hanging up, which was his car he built i believe but sold it. he's trying to do another one but doesn't have the time.

really nice piece. i like it, i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great Jon

Thanks for the PM

That is one fine looking Duster......love the color...was great to
see it in person back in October.

Keep the pics coming.

Here's some more pics of Jon's Duster I took while in Arizona
October 2009

I have the cap on, Jon is in the red shirt

069_Medium_.jpg

070_Medium_.jpg

071_Medium_.jpg

072_Medium_.jpg

073_Medium_.jpg

My buddy Darrel from Fountain Hills taking a look

074_Medium_.jpg

Like I said before....this is a beautiful car and is well done.

looks very nice. if you look in his office he has i believe same car hanging up, which was his car he built i believe but sold it. he's trying to do another one but doesn't have the time.

yep he built a 65 to. i keep bugging him to "make plans" for it after we get the 2 darts and the buick out. sounds like there is another project coming tho!

looks BADASS!! loving the cragars man, timeless and suit the car perfect...that car is definatly gonna turn some heads!

-
Back