Engine Quiz

-
You got 88% (15 right out of 17). The average score is 62%.
dam Oldsmobile got me...

You got 88% (15 right out of 17). The average score is 62%.
dam Oldsmobile got me...

lol only reason i got the olds is becasue we have one in the shop right now! olds rocket 324 LOL

here is mine

You got 82% (14 right out of 17). The average score is 62%.

17 out of 17 gotem all.this one was easier than the old one.no studes !the hardest one i think was the 389 pontiac because of the bullshit they added to it.see those headers?lmao......

16 out of 17...woohoo, 94%...Missed the one with the Y block Ford...

88% 15 out of 17 not bad since I don't know crap about anything but Mopar. I have worked on a few Blowties but not alot.

I got " You got 71% (12 right out of 17). The average score is 62%. "......which I thought wasn't too bad since I haven't seen most of those engines in my life.

88% - 15 out of 17

I'm embarrassed to say I missed both the Oldsmobile engines. Embarrassing because I was into Olds before I came back to my Mopar roots.

78% for me,,,,,missed all the Mopar ones :-(

Just kidding,,,the oddball GM stuff you never hear of or see since I don't hang out in Chebie circles. No biggee!!

That was fun, there are a few other games on their website too.:coffee2:

Attachments

• 20120319_005344.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 254
I missed 5, pretty good considering that I have never seen chevy, olds, buick, ford motors of that era up close in person. Got all of the mopar ones right

100%, To be fair, I was in the Auto parts biz for 25 years.

I served my apprenticeship under a crabby old master mechanic at a general service garage where we worked on everything and all brands of cars and trucks. In the past (read old days) the parts stores didn't deliver your parts like they do now. The daily trips to the auto parts store down the street from the garage was more of a learning experience than anything and a lot of fun bench racing and all. Dan

-
Back