Engine Quiz

-
I got all the mopar ones but the generous motors products are not my strong point. I do like the old 409's though.

You got 16 right out of 17.

I missed the dang 360 lol. guessed on the 348 since they pointed out the dipstick.figured it wasnt a clamshell 409 had to be 348

I got all of them right. Not sure how, but 17 out of 17! I do remember some of the old stuff like the Buick nailhead engine (my Dad had a 401 in 1963), early olds, 348s, 409s. I must be showing my age.

Ken
Just another old fart!

14! The very old , OLDS engines got me as well as the Poncho mills. Not used to seeing them.

Great quiz though.

17 for me. I swayed back and forth on a couple and apparently guessed right!

17 out of 17 here......

The mopar selection were easy. The only one I pondered was the Caddy. I had to decide whether it was an Olds or Caddy, but after looking at the valve covers and manifolds, I went with the latter.

15 out of 17. Anybody note the 'character' of the different Mopar engines vs. the commonality of some of the others. Wish they'd had the Boss 429 in there as that was a different-looking engine as well.

Wow! 17 for 17

The tip on the 348 helped...thanks daredevil. A lot were decided by deduction, not familiarity.:-D:-D

But I got 17 right. It was fun to see if my head still works for something.

13 out of 17, a different dip stick location got me one one of them
It was allot of fun and the caddy eng got me too.
I did get all my mopars,
Thanks for sharing 1969GTS

13 and I am willing to admit that I missed 2 mopars :angry7: Hey Ive always said that Ive been mostly a gm guy until I bought my Barracuda but Im learning more and more thanx to all of the fine folks here!

13 out of 17, a different dip stick location got me one one of them
It was allot of fun and the caddy eng got me too.
I did get all my mopars,
Thanks for sharing 1969GTS

I thought some of you would have fun with that one.

16 of 17 , the dipstick tip they put up helped me GUESS and I missed the 1st gen olds

17 of 17! And I'm 28 years old. Almost all of those are before my time! Haha. Although, i will admit some of it was more knowing what it wasn't instead of knowing what it was.

- Don

-
Back