Engine won't crank with key, but will if I jump the relay

-
Do it.... :D
I am a fan of the 318, but actually I'm a fan of all small block mopars. the old big blocks too :) I just don't like all the "frowning" the teener gets.

Me too...

I've done many small blocks...

The lil teener gets beat up verbally, but is a good engine... Just slap some dual exhaust and a 4 bbl set up on one and it really wakes it up...

I had an old 72 motor that I put in my daily driver, rebuilt it twice, and ran it to 500, 000 miles on a stock bore.... 17.75 MPG highway and dependable as hell, even in sub-zero cold weather...

Me too...

I've done many small blocks...

The lil teener gets beat up verbally, but is a good engine... Just slap some dual exhaust and a 4 bbl set up on one and it really wakes it up...

I had an old 72 motor that I put in my daily driver, rebuilt it twice, and ran it to 500, 000 miles on a stock bore.... 17.75 MPG highway and dependable as hell, even in sub-zero cold weather...

Yup...my next engine will be a MLR 318 roller cam :thumbsup:

Yup...my next engine will be a MLR 318 roller cam :thumbsup:

The 88-91 engines are nice to build.

We did a 91 360 for the kid's 71 Valiant.

The nice thing about those years is it's pre-magnum but with roller lifters. You can use any LA parts on them (heads, intake, exhaust, etc...)...

Where the magnum doesn't have much choice for dual plane intakes for carbs...

The 88-91 engines are nice to build.

We did a 91 360 for the kid's 71 Valiant.

The nice thing about those years is it's pre-magnum but with roller lifters. You can use any LA parts on them (heads, intake, exhaust, etc...)...

Where the magnum doesn't have much choice for dual plane intakes for carbs...
Man those are hard to find in California. ...I keep checking Craigslist for them though. ..

Jeff

And drive her!

:steering:

As long as you can get her started.... :poke:

Just kidding...

"She'll start"....

hoppy .jpg

Man those are hard to find in California. ...I keep checking Craigslist for them though. ..

Jeff

You're looking in the wrong place...

Go to:

www.car-parts.com

and do a search. It's a nation wide data base of salvage yards across North America, including Canada, USA, and Mexico. You can search by year, sort by price, mileage, or distance from you... Some places may even give you a short warranty.

I bet if you did a search for a 88-91 teen in your area, you could find some on there...

You're looking in the wrong place...

Go to:

www.car-parts.com

and do a search. It's a nation wide data base of salvage yards across North America, including Canada, USA, and Mexico. You can search by year, sort by price, mileage, or distance from you... Some places may even give you a short warranty.

I bet if you did a search for a 88-91 teen in your area, you could find some on there...
I'll check them out!
Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff
Any full size Dodge pickup or van. I bought a full size '89 Van off of CL for 300 bucks with only 116,*** miles. 360 roller cam with 308 heads and, even though it was throttle body injection, it still had the fuel pump eccentric on the cam with a plate over the fuel pump hole. Find one that's sitting in the back forties, and Bingo.... Touchdown.... lol.

UPDATE

There was one wire where the terminal had pushed out a little at the bulkhead connector......all fixed.....

Jeff

-
Back