Entertain me!

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I'm in a town I've never been in before (Edmonton) living in a camper with a guy I work with, with limited entertainment. We've managed to steal wireless internet, 2 TV channels from the air, and thats about it.

DRENO gave me the idea for this thread. Tell us stories about accidents from working on your car, limbs being hurt, etc.. haha. Or anything! Anything goes!

I had a shrew bite me when we were pulling out the interior a few months ago. :angry7:

Anything goes? How about a pic of a very hot asian babe?:toothy10:

asian-hot-car-girls.jpg

I was changing an intake out for my little brother and you know the rag you lay on the engine after taking the old intake off so you can clean and prep for a new gasket.8)
Yep sure as hell I lade the new intake right ontop of it and had all the bolts started and stood up to take a beer brake and whip my hands off
Guess where the rag was :-D:toothy10::toothy10:

True story :happy10: and yes it was a 318 8)

I remember the time I was riding with my best friend in highschool who just happened to be enemies with some hoodlums from the next town over.
I guess they loosened his lug bolts on his 76 cutlass because we felt the car drop in the rear on the highway at 65 mph and the wheel passed us up, rolled across four lanes without hitting any cars, (miracle), then crossed back over to our side right in front of our path, slammed into the guard rail, bounced back and we ran it over tearing off his exhaust before we came to a stop.

Needless to say, revenge was sweet because the idiots admitted it when we confronted them with a hidden tape recorder.
They were very suprized when we decided NOT to beat the crap out of them instead we said, we would be back.

We went straight to the cops and presented them with the recorded confession.
The cops immediately picked them up, did their own investigation and charged them with attempted manslaughter, but they plead to lesser charges.

It was the wake up call they needed because they never messed with my buddy's car again.

Hey Dart Mike, there's a show and shine in High River this sunday, unless it rains, that's usually huge. Last year there were over 1100 cars, trucks, bikes, custom hot rods, mostly muscle cars. High River's 1/2 hr south of Calgary which is 3 hrs. from Edmonchuk. I'd call that entertainment.

Terry

Years ago working in a shop with a friend.He was tightening a battery up and welded his watch onto his wrist,positive side and his watch grounded on the fender!Sizzzzle!Burning skin..ewww!He had to peel it off and the skin came with it.Nice scar! You guys xraying welds out there in Edmonton?Two guys in a camper?

Hey Dart Mike, there's a show and shine in High River this sunday, unless it rains, that's usually huge. Last year there were over 1100 cars, trucks, bikes, custom hot rods, mostly muscle cars. High River's 1/2 hr south of Calgary which is 3 hrs. from Edmonchuk. I'd call that entertainment.

Terry

That sounds awesome! Me and my buddy will gladly go. I'm tall with some knarly dreads stickin out the back of my head. Look out for me if you go.

I was changing an intake out for my little brother and you know the rag you lay on the engine after taking the old intake off so you can clean and prep for a new gasket.8)
Yep sure as hell I lade the new intake right ontop of it and had all the bolts started and stood up to take a beer brake and whip my hands off
Guess where the rag was :-D:toothy10::toothy10:

True story :happy10: and yes it was a 318 8)

Thats funny Memike, my cousin did the same thing on his B-Mod race car engine, his was a 305 Chevy. Funny thing, he won his feature race and someone challenged his motor so they had to remove 1 valve cover and the intake, when they did, there was a shop rag neatly covering the underside of the intake! The officials almost disqualified him for that but honestly, how can that help? I think he got lucky!

Well 70DartMIke, when you said, "Anything Goes!", you knew what 66340Sedan was going to contribute, right? ;)

And believe me ... I'm not complaining.

Hahahah well that didn't help! That just made me want to get laid! Bastard.. :angry7:

Sure doesn't help when I don't know anyone in this town.
You dont have to know a hooker to sleep with him/her(Whatever your preference lol jk)

Well it was a long time ago,back in the time when we used to tear around the streets like fools.We all went to the bar and had a few and then headed out to a party.I was driving my '68 GTX and trying to be a good boy.Arrived at the party and noticed that Frank and Maureen weren't there.So a few of us backtacked and found out that Frank,who was about the most dangerous person behind the wheel i have ever known,Had crashed his bike with Maureen on the back.We went to see them at the hospital.Frank had a broken leg and a broken collarbone.Maureen was just shaken up.it was 4 o'clock a.m. and she needed a ride home.Did I say i was single and had a thing for her?=P~Disregard that comment.Anyways on the way home what pulls up at a red light but a Mach 1.Like I was gonna say no! I told her to hang on.After I put this guy away I realized she had been through enough that night so I just took her home.She.....uuuhhhh thanked me when we go there!:-D

I hope this gave ya somthin to read.

Really! So, is that trailer big enough to accommodate three? ;)

Haha we can squeeze her in here! It's a 1976 Toyota Chinook pop top.. just about tall enough for me to stand in with the top popped! Asian girls are pretty tiny, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem squeezing her in my sleeping bag!

How's about a groaner picture.
Made me cringe.

O.K, I couldn't leave that one up in between all these babes.:toothy10:

01010001150201161220080405730009088f558f267600a4a2.jpg

-
Back