ET'S with ported J/or other iron heads SB

-
yes, please do read the thread title again... ET with J heads or other iron heads... LOL Funny how you left the last part out??? Convenience of your point I suppose? We have about 4 threads going on right now about SM heads, but you'll try to turn this one into the 5th? LOL
Sorry to disappoint you...

Sorry to disappoint you...
You didn't. Post 24 of the first page, your first post. Go read what you wrote, another Iron head thread and you plug in your SM 703 to the front door...... :)

You didn't. Post 24 of the first page, your first post. Go read what you wrote, another Iron head thread and you plug in your SM 703 to the front door...... :)
I guess it was more of a response to the person who revised this thread.. I'm not going to go back and read anything by the way...

Ok with a ported j head and stock 2.02 valves, strip dominator intake, 750dp around 4000 converter, 28.3 M&H 4.56 gear 3200 Dart, steel rally’s on front, through the muffs 340 .060 over
stock rods new bolts, forged trw slugs, hamburger pan, Hooker headers, 7.40-7.50 1/8 mile 6.90 with a 100 shot
Drove it 40 miles to the track
George Rays dragstrip

I guess it was more of a response to the person who revised this thread.. I'm not going to go back and read anything by the way...
  • Ya had a chance to post your ported 596 numbers, on topic :D
  • I wouldn't expect you to go back and read anything.... i wouldn't expect it.. LOL

Ok with a ported j head and stock 2.02 valves, strip dominator intake, 750dp around 4000 converter, 28.3 M&H 4.56 gear 3200 Dart, steel rally’s on front, through the muffs 340 .060 over
stock rods new bolts, forged trw slugs, hamburger pan, Hooker headers, 7.40-7.50 1/8 mile 6.90 with a 100 shot
Drove it 40 miles to the track
George Rays dragstrip
That would be about 11.4 - 11.5 on throttle.. nice

Had??.
You're spoiling for an argument aren't ya LOL..
Well, I thought this would be the perfect thread to pull out your one and only 11.49 and say this was my build with ported 596 2.02's. But you didn't disappoint, 703 to the door... :D :D :D LOL

I was kind of cool to read that guy's articleI on that FAST car.. it took him five years to build.. I think five years ago is about the time I brought my car home on a trailer with a junkyard 318 and a 7 1/4 rear end what's an automatic.. it'll be nice to see where I can go on my poor mans budget... I don't think I'll have 65 thousand into it...

I was kind of cool to read that guy's articleI on that FAST car.. it took him five years to build.. I think five years ago is about the time I brought my car home on a trailer with a junkyard 318 and a 7 1/4 rear end what's an automatic.. it'll be nice to see where I can go on my poor mans budget... I don't think I'll have 65 thousand into it...
FAST - he has to run factory style exhaust manifolds. F.AST class is a rich man's game. No 500 dollar budget there, and at their meets every car is a show quality car.

@PRH
Can you get away with W2s in fast class ?
And who does the Tech for FAST ? How on earth can they check for all the different spechs the rules call for ?

No other SB has broken into the 10’s in FAST that I’m aware of.
If you could just give me an R3 block and an endless budget to take every last piece to the most knowing people and give me 5 years... Well you get my point...

@PRH
Can you get away with W2s in fast class ?
And who does the Tech for FAST ? How on earth can they check for all the different spechs the rules call for ?
Appearing stock… these are full roller stroker motors. Some hemi B-bodies are in the high 9's. With factory appearing motors/tires. Really impressive.

That would be about 11.4 - 11.5 on throttle.. nice
That’s probably close, the only thing is the the mile an hour was pretty high for the et.
Pulled the wheels without the sauce, the nitrous was out of the hole, and it’d skate through the 60 ft timers.

-
Back