Ever wanted a 1968 or 1969 Dart Station wagon?

-
I've seen that car a few times. Way cool.

Shifting that manual with your left hand would be a trip.

Even putting in a floor shift wouldn't help.

Almost glad I cant afford it. I would loose my mind ( what little I still have ) trying to create a right hand rallye dash for it. LOL

Offer submitted.

Kind of a low ball, but it's all I can afford right now.

Haven't heard back.

Been doing reasearch- here's ainteresting thread on "that other board"-

http://www.moparts.org/moparts/picture/oldweb/VG.html

Seen a couple classifieds on "AU" sites, and seems prices down there are anywhere from 6K to 18K, for cars that look in similar shape.

Those slots sure do look cool on this one-

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/chrysler-valiant-1969-10961337

Here's a newer model-

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/chrysler-valiant-1978-12250280

I always thought on Austrailian cars with slant sixes, that they might slant the other way.

its cool, but not that cool, what a rust bucket. id hate to see whats under the rest of the floor mat. it would take another 10K just to get it into paint, unless you are talented and have the equipment to DIY. i will pass.

Actually, the rest of the body looks pretty good from the photos.
Looks like it might even be the original paint.
it matches the color and fading of the underhood paint.

It looks like the bottom of the tailgate is starting to go, but that's kind of a common issue with wagons.

Floorboards should be an "easy" fix, and regular A body metal should work.

I don't really see anything else.

I see a blue auzzie ute in the background through the windshield.Must have imported several cars. would like either one!

Thats a VE Valiant which was made in Australia pretty similar to your 67 Darts, Love that classic 3sp man on the tree.Fond memory's

Right in my neck of the woods too. I wish I could go look at it but he'd see some 20-something kid that looks 16 and think I'm kickin' his tires like some punk. That price is steep.

The owner of that car is a member of FABO 48limo. He has several cool cars I was out at his place last year trying to get parts for my 62 wagon but we could never meet up.

The owner of that car is a member of FABO 48limo. He has several cool cars I was out at his place last year trying to get parts for my 62 wagon but we could never meet up.

I was at his place several years ago too.

Future one of one Hurst 68 Super Stock Hemi Dart wagon. How would you cut out the rear wheel openings?

What a cool car! I always wondered if I could somehow convert an Aspen/Volare wagon into a '67~'69 Dart wagon. I see it's a heater-delete car too....and what's up with that weird alternator? Almost looks Ford-ish.

I'd love to own it! But like you guys, I can't do that price.

*BTW, don't ever break those taillight lenses...lol

Sooooooooo cool! Love it! Sure as hell would not pay even 6 grand for it though. Wonder what production #'s for this thing are?

-
Back