-everyone Check This Out-

-

65WaxUcuda

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys figured id ask us all to post some video footage of your mopars or maybe you at the strip burnin it up :burnout: ! Or just your cars or any mopars loping , revin, burning out, racing, w/e! Anything showing a little footage of some muscle. I think that it would be good for all of us A- body guys to see some footage when we get on the site sometimes... Just a suggestion i know i love watching footage of mopars in action :thumbrig:

So keep this Thread going for a while ill post some footage up when i get a chance to.. from a A-body fan and a ForA-bodiesOnly.com supporter!!

-Jeff

............................................................................. dam i was hoping for at least 1 reply to this and the only reply i get is my own :wack:

:cussing: :tard:

65WaxUcuda said:
............................................................................. dam i was hoping for at least 1 reply to this and the only reply i get is my own :wack:

:cussing: :tard:

If I remember correctly...the same kinda thread is already posted....."somewhere" :scratch:

I didn't find any at all or maybe i just didnt look :scratch: I thought people would reply like crazy to this thread :finga: Maybe if i cross my fingers ill get lucky!

65WaxUcuda said:
I didn't find any at all or maybe i just didnt look :scratch: I thought people would reply like crazy to this thread :finga: Maybe if i cross my fingers ill get lucky!

hay 65WaxUcuda, check out 572 "Shawn's" Dodge under the General Disussion dated 09-18-05.
click on his video and (go) for a ride. :thumblef: The guys have a few around. By the way...get your sound bytes in under the exhaust post :thumblef:

Here is a crappy vid of me racing an 03 Evo....

Me with a stock 318 w/ 100 shot of nitrous and a stock 7 1/4 open rear. haha

Click

The Middy Mobile after taking a short drive from the Garage at my old Condo to the newer more spacious Garage at the new house. The gathered people are my local Dakota Buds who got together to help me out. Camera man is out on a weekend pass. ;)

http://media.putfile.com/It-Lives

-
Back