Exhaust pipes/manifold

-

340 swing

340swing
Reaction score
What is the best place to get exhaust pipes (manifold-muffler) stock manifolds with power steering and manual transmission. Anyone bought anything recently

I also went with a TTI downpipe on the passenger side and a non TTI (custom) downpipe on the drivers side. Regardless, tell TTI your manifold casting numbers and car and they will sell you the right down pipes for your application.

Here’s my setup:

340 Manifolds on 318

Last edited:
I also went with TTI downpipes. Tell them your manifold casting numbers and car and they will sell you the right down pipes for your application.
That's the slick part.

Thanks for the quick replies! I will check them out I have used both before with mixed success in the past. User Treblig’s mailbox is full

Don's Custom Exhaust in Canton, OH?
I just got a stock exhaust from him for my 68 Dart's 340 with the hi-flow manifolds.
I won't be installing it till it warms up a bit here in PA, but I have only read good things about them.

Ok thanks
Just an update. A few members reached out with what they have and recommendation’s. I even got a pipe from another member but it did not fit my application. So I called TTI and gave them my manifold numbers and car info they have a pipe that fits the manifold and clears the torsion bar and clutch linkage and zbar I ordered it. I will update when I get it.
Thanks for the help
Ok thanks

-
Back