Exploding Torqueflight

-
Glad that another foot was saved. Hope the rest of the road you travel is smooth.

Since this thread continues to run, what do you all think of the Turbo Action Cheetah Pro Street Manual/Automatic 17676 valve body? I'm getting ready to go through my 727 and don't want to go full manual since this is a street only car. Any advantages to this valve body or am I better off just staying with my Transgo shift kit and leave it alone?

turbo action makes a good product ive had there transbrake valve body and they worked great,a shift kit will just give you a firmer shift and your adjusting the bands while your in there,if you want a manual valve body turbo action makes a good one

turbo action makes a good product...if you want a manual valve body turbo action makes a good one

I know this is the drag racing forum, but this is a street car I'm talking about. I don't want a full manual VB because I'm old and lazy. That's why I was asking about the manual/automatic VB above. I just wondered if it provided any insurance against grenading the transmission during a burn out?!?

I know this is the drag racing forum, but this is a street car I'm talking about. I don't want a full manual VB because I'm old and lazy. That's why I was asking about the manual/automatic VB above. I just wondered if it provided any insurance against grenading the transmission during a burn out?!?

No more than you have in it now.

-
Back