Extending valve cover baffle. Thoughs?

-
PCV on the other bank? You could swap the covers so the vent is in the front. On acceleration the oil will be forced rearward, away from the vent, and may help eliminate the issue. Just thinking out loud.

You can drill that area and use an AN fitting and a bulkhead fitting to direct return oil to the pan
NOT W/ RAISED PORT HEADS THAT ARE ALMOST AGAINST THE FIREWALL ON THE PASS SIDE , CANT EVEN SLIDE MU FINGURE THRU IT .

Had another member ask me about this so bumping it to the tip and letting everyone know this simple baffle is still on the car 3 years later. And my right stuff bead is still holding strong. Lol you can pick up an engine by the intake manifold with no bolts in it, with that stuff on the China rails. All good here!!

Here is how we did the valve cover breathers on the off road VW air cooled engines.

Left and Right valve covers, vent ports facing forward. Additional Vent line at oil filler neck.

All 3 lines plumbed higher so they would drain back from a higher mounted K&N filter type breather element with a dust bell on it.

vw_beetle_engine_1835_ccm_00035328_03_wm.jpg

E8904-1.jpg

00-8540-0.jpg

1835cc_Red_TK_2-300x294.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Had another member ask me about this so bumping it to the tip and letting everyone know this simple baffle is still on the car 3 years later. And my right stuff bead is still holding strong. Lol you can pick up an engine by the intake manifold with no bolts in it, with that stuff on the China rails. All good here!!
That right stuff is impressive. By far the best product of its kind.

-
Back