F L U

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
F L U

:pale: :sad4: :puker:

I have Influenzia A

My son Greg has type B

just got a call from my brother in Richwood, Ohio. All 6 members of his household have the SWINE FLU.

Any one else out there sick?

'Tis the season for sneezin'

Sorry to hear that, other than all my usual aches and pains I'm as healthy as a horse, assuming horses are actually healthy and that's not just some bogus saying :-D

Hope you get well soon

Yup. Tammy was sick last week. I was 3 days behind her.
Fever broke last thursday and I spent all day today cleaning house and splitting wood. Guess I am over it now except for that darn congestion.

Hope you guys feel better.

Man I hope everyone will be alright. I really need to go get my flu shot..... like now!

My wife has the flu, going on a week now with high temp. Just crossing my finger's that I don't get it! Knock on wood!!

i just got over the swine flu. i hate bein sick. good luck getting over it and be sure to think about other stuff. it makes it easier and when you are not thinkin about how sick u r then your semptoms arent as bad lol

My wife laughs at me when I get the lysole out and spray door knobs, chair arm and my key board after the family comes over :bootysha:
My granddaughter was sick last week along with my son her father, I had my first good shot of meat yesterday :cheers:
Everyone laughed at my spinach and egg sandwich on hole wheat toast so I slow cooked some ribs and enjoyed.=P~
I eat more greens and soup egg's and tuns of tea this time of year.

Ok and a few cold ones with a shot of Tequila too:toothy10::toothy10:
Keep them hands washed folks and don't touch your face, it's that time of year again.8)
I won't say who but it seems I have to stand about 7 feet away when he talks and coughs or just a good burp when he visits :angry7:
We all have to remember these things.
To Mary my sister= Water, Water, Water and I like a shot of pickle Juice Vinegar is the ticket for me, and hot showers rest and I pray for a strong come back mary, for you and Greg :cheers:

Sorry to hear Mary, what a bummer. The Flu sucks. Tyler, you're not alowed over for two weeks, lol.

Mike, you have a great point. :)

My wife laughs at me when I get the lysole out and spray door knobs, chair arm and my key board after the family comes over :bootysha:
My granddaughter was sick last week along with my son here father, I had my first good shot of meat yesterday :cheers:
Everyone laughed at my spinach and egg sandwich on hole wheat toast so I slow cooked some ribs and enjoyed.=P~
I eat more greens and soup egg's and tuns of tea this time of year.

Ok and a few cold ones with a shot of Tequila too:toothy10::toothy10:
Keep them hands washed folks and don't touch your face, it's that time of year again.8)
I won't say who but it seems I have to stand about 7 feet away when he talks and coughs or just a good burp when he visits :angry7:
We all have to remember these things.
To Mary my sister= Water, Water, Water and I like a shot of pickle Juice Vinegar is the ticket for me, and hot showers rest and I pray for a strong come back mary, for you and Greg :cheers:

Pickle Juice??!!

I use a tonic of vinegar and honey equal parts in hot water and drink it like a tea. Advil and water water water like you said, Mike.
and MeMike I do the same thing with Lysol and hand sanitizer. David don't call me crazy for it BECAUSE It works! As for the FLU, he hasn't got it. He says he is too mean to get sick :angry7: ...LOL:toothy10:

Thank you all for your comments and well wishes.

alleyoopmgv I hope she feels better, soon.

~Mary

Got my seasonal flu shot last week and will be getting the H1 shot in 2-3 weeks. Can't remember the last time I had the flu. Maybe it's cuss I've been getting the shot for the last 20 years. Get well soon Mary

Terry

Get well soon Mary. I just got over it. Had it for 2 weeks and was flat on my back for 4 days. And just so the grumpy one knows, it doesn't care how mean you are, it's meaner. LOL

Jack

I've been up and down all night. Between Me and my son, this is hell on me. I'm taking it easy for a few more days. I'm drinking chicken broth and eating crackers and Tea. Thank you guys and gals. Keep us in your prayers and I will remember those out there who are suffering , too.:angry7::angry7::angry7:

~Your FABO Sister,
~Mary

Sorry to here Mary. Hope you feel better. I have not been sick in a so long I cant remember. At least a year. Lucky I guess. I like to take Echinacea and fresh juice made daily. And lots of water.

Oh yeah. I love pickle juice, I can drink a glass of that no problem.

Sorry to here Mary. Hope you feel better. I have not been sick in a so long I cant remember. At least a year. Lucky I guess. I like to take Echinacea and fresh juice made daily. And lots of water.

Oh yeah. I love pickle juice, I can drink a glass of that no problem.
Like you homecloned I don't ever seem to get sick, But last night about 9pm I start this itching cough, and crazy drainage :angry7: What the heck is this!! I could not sleep and had a dry cough all night long and slept in the living room to not wake the wife and not spread what ever it is making me do this :angry7:
Remember my rib's I cooked Sunday =P~ here is what I suspect did it.
The apple juice I made my mopping souse with was out of date, I only used half of the container to make my souse and I drank the rest of it Yesterday
about 11 am. I did not sleep more then 2 or 3 hour so it is in a hot shower and back to bed for me.

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 010.jpg

I'm "Down with the sickness..."
I went to the hospital straight from work last Thursday around 11am. I had been having fevers and the runs since 10/9. I end up needing surgery for a colon infection and diverticulitis. So I've been home laying down for it seems like forever. I have yet to have a solid BM and am on a clear liquid diet. THIS BLOWS!!!!!

Well,I'm glad there is nothing like that happening here.Mary ,I hope you recover quickly and the rest of the family.Mike,you get some sleep and i hope your doin better when you wake up.I rarely get sick,I can't afford to take time off work.Time is litterally money for me. I did have a record of a sort going as far as being sick goes.I had some swordfish when I was in Baltimore in 1981 and it made me "puke" later. Well the next time I threw up was last year.Seems not much bothers my stomach.Should I call Guinness about that?:toothy10:

I dont puke unless it's alcohol... last time was last year on that one...lol. The other end however :(

I dont puke unless it's alcohol... last time was last year on that one...lol. The other end however :(

Alcohol doesn't bother me,just go to sleep before I would get sick.Geez,I hope your doin better soon,doesn't sound like anything i would want to go through.Just had a colonoscopy a few weeks ago,checked out ok.Take care.8)

Well,I'm glad there is nothing like that happening here.Mary ,I hope you recover quickly and the rest of the family.Mike,you get some sleep and i hope your doin better when you wake up.I rarely get sick,I can't afford to take time off work.Time is litterally money for me. I did have a record of a sort going as far as being sick goes.I had some swordfish when I was in Baltimore in 1981 and it made me "puke" later. Well the next time I threw up was last year.Seems not much bothers my stomach.Should I call Guinness about that?:toothy10:
I went on the China City diet back in 96, shrimp with lobster sauce, I should have stopped after the first shrimp but ate another. The rest went like this- :pukel: :pukerigh: :puker: :sad4: :vom: :sad4::puke: :pottytra: :pale: :drinkers: :puke::pottytra: Lost 30 pounds in 3 days. I cant go near shimp and lobster sauce and that place it CLOSED.

I'm not at 30 yet. But I was at 14 lost last Thursday. Bet I'm past 20 now.

I'm not at 30 yet. But I was at 14 lost last Thursday. Bet I'm past 20 now.
I did have alot of beer weight. :-D Luckally mine was gone in 4 days but it was the most violant thing I have had and i've had some two day hangovers and this was worse. Good luck to you moper and try to stay hydrated.

scary stuff. Hope everyone is ok. I get sick about once a year and its always a reall kicker. Puts me out for about a weeek

Both kids are out of school and on Tamiflu pills since Monday. Kicker is they had their FLU shot on the 15th! Greg is getting better and is like a little nurse to his brother.
The youngest, Luke, has an awful earache today.
The fever hit me again last night and David was up all night washing me down with ice cold towels; my fever was 103. I do not remember much of that, he said I was tossing and turning all night.

I cannot take Tamiflu due to my heart condition, so it's hot totties and chicken broth and crackers for me. YAHOO!

I lost my voice last night and I have a little bell to ring, no $hit, if I need anything. I feel like I have been dragged 5 miles down a dirt road.

:shaking2:

~Sincerely your FABO sister,
Mary :pale:

-
Back