• Yup, I'll take one

Votes: 93 62.8%
  • I would buy more then one

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Nah - I have the date on my watch

Votes: 28 18.9%

• Total voters
-
How would you determine whose car got put in the calendar. Some type of vote or something from the FABO members. Should we nominate someone or what?

I'd take 3 of them. It would be great to see different members' car every month. Wouldn't worry if mine made it or not. Won't be calendar material for awhile anyway.

I would get one......more if my car was in it.lOL

How would you determine whose car got put in the calendar. Some type of vote or something from the FABO members. Should we nominate someone or what?

Uh oh!!

That's the question I had.

However it's determined I hope it goes over well.... no bickering.

I'll buy one calender.

Uh oh!!

That's the question I had.

However it's determined I hope it goes over well.... no bickering.

I'll buy one calender.

My thoughts exactly too. I didn't want to post what I was going write earlier.

I would be in for a couple at least and probably could get some of my friends to buy one. As for who's car gets picked, maybe just randomly choose different members cars each month. Does it really matter who's car gets in the calendar or not? it would be an awesome way to promote this website and it is a good product. I would rather have a FABO calendar hanging from my wall than a mixed classic car calender with Chebbies and Furds that i have to look at for 30 days! Much rather be looking at a Mopar!

.........I'm in for 1....doesnt matter who,what, when, where,why they got in there......there all great....kim.............

I definitely want one! Cant afford much but $15 and Im in! EVERYONE needs a calendar folks. Cmon!

as discussed a few years ago I would be happy to help with it. and yes I would like one.

Could'nt these be shipped USPS media mail and save a lot on shipping??

Not really. First, many would be international (canada) which I dont think has media mail. Domestically, I dont know if they qualify:

Media Mail® service is a cost efficient way to mail books, sound recordings, recorded video tapes, printed music, and recorded computer-readable media (such as CDs, DVDs, and diskettes).

I would have to have one in hand to weigh to know for sure but it looks like they will cost about $2 each to ship.

Dont forget, with shipping there is the cost of the envelope, labels, etc. Its not always just the item. I learned alot with the T-Shirts.

I'll throw down for a couple calendars for my Mopar buds.

A bodies only..hell yeah...no mustwangs or camero's, ha, ha..why is it that every time you see an ad for a Camaro for sale the owner always spells it "Camero??" geesh.

I'd throw in for one. It would be great to have a Mopars only callendar, in fact it would be even greater to have a A body Mopar only callendar...

...just think. Looking at Darts n Dusters n Demons n Valients n Scamps all month, instead of a slew of E bodies.

... and in the beginning of the calender where it has a mini 12 full month calender spread.....we could leave that for Leanna so she gets the hole year!!!!!:cheers:

Oh Jerrod, you so got bonus points with that one. LMAO!!!

(The check is on its way. ;-))

Ok, this has been brought up so I thought I would ask.

IF - Fabo did a calander --

8 1/2 x 11 Wall Calander
Photos of Member's cars on each month
Cost about $15 each - shipped

I would need to sell about 200 to make this work. There is alot of art that has to be done (quickly I might add) plus the printing and shipping.

SO, -- Vote in the poll if you would buy one.

8)

I would be in for a couple Joey. I like the one car per month idea, but I would also like the cover and back to have a bunch of 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inch pictures of some other members cars.

Jack

Joey,Couldn't you just pull down pictures of members cars from their photo galleries or from some of the pictures of the cars on the postings? A lot of these pics look to be of great quality as for the color and clarity.

-
Back