FABO meet at Fall Fling!

-
I am not sure about a specific FABO meet but any and all mopars are there so there will be members from all the affiliated sites (FBBO, FCBO, FEBO... ETC) Including plenty of a bodies
I always try to go but it always falls close to my anniversary so I never know if I'm going to make it until about a week or 2 in advance.

i've not heard of a specific meet up, but a lot of us run into each other while there.

i'll be in the swap, peddling my junk wares. stop by and say hello, i'll have cold drinks

I will be there in a Red Irving Family Racing Crew shirt.
I will be around my sponsors and old friends at Glendora Dodge
Booth with Matt. Except when I am racing thru the swap meet area.

I'll be there, likely in the fastback, will be wearing a Barracuda Owners Group shirt

Alan

On the cpwclub web site, it looks like the swap and show will be on Saturday, 10/21/23, but their Schedule of Events still has last year's date. They need to update their info. Doesn't look like anything is scheduled for Sunday this year. I sent them an email.

On the cpwclub web site, it looks like the swap and show will be on Saturday, 10/21/23, but their Schedule of Events still has last year's date. They need to update their info. Doesn't look like anything is scheduled for Sunday this year. I sent them an email.
Sunday is a Spring Fling only thing.

Alan

I was thinking of going to Pomona for the 15th. Which swap meet is this? And can I still get spots to sell? Time/date? Thanks!

We'll probably be there. I'll be wearing a BOG shirt. If my wife makes it she will be in her electric mobility scooter.

I’ll probably go. Gonna leave the car home and try to do some parts shopping.

Anyone bringing a rear seat for a 70 duster?

I was thinking of going to Pomona for the 15th. Which swap meet is this? And can I still get spots to sell? Time/date? Thanks!

Saturday October 21, 2023

300+ Mopar, 125+ Swappers

You can pay $50 extra to show up Friday afternoon and stay overnight in your swap spot. Pre Registration ONLY

Online registration ends Wednesday. But you can pay at the gate also, we always have room

FF23 Logo V6.jpg

FF23Flyer Page 001.jpg

FF23Flyer Page 002.jpg

FF23 Show Layout.jpg

see you sat. steve!
(please direct me to a primo swap spot again!)

btw, what's the shirt look like this year?

see you sat. steve!
(please direct me to a primo swap spot again!)

btw, what's the shirt look like this year?

Trying something different on the show T-shirts from the old 2-3 cars at same angles over and over...

What do you think ??

FF23 Logo V4.jpg

Last edited:
awesome, looks sweet! i'll for sure pick one up.

see the rest of you sickos there!

I’ll be there for the first time in a couple years.. Hope to see some of you guys!

I’ll have to take a day off work if I go. Right now I’m at 3 days a week. LOL. Slow season.

Steve, is there any way you can print on shirts that are not the typical Gildan 100% cotton? Maybe a cotton blend polyester? Makes for a much more comfortable shirt.

I’ll have to take a day off work if I go. Right now I’m at 3 days a week. LOL. Slow season.

Steve, is there any way you can print on shirts that are not the typical Gildan 100% cotton? Maybe a cotton blend polyester? Makes for a much more comfortable shirt.

They are already done. I don’t directly handle the t-shirt ordering anymore.

But we can consider and discuss it for the future.

-
Back