FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 1-2 2013!!! Be There.......

-
Sunday afternoon

Attachments

• DSC_0004 - Copy.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC_0013 - Copy.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 436
  • DSC_0016 - Copy.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 372
Hey guys.
Good to have seen some of you on Saturday. As was said too much see and it started to looked like rain so my wife and I didn't get to visit much. Too much time in the swap area. Even if you don't have the money you got to look.:D
I started a thread with some pictures.

Had a great time, good to see you guys and gals, had some refreshments, now home 8PM, pooped out, Mrs. Fishypete says go to bed

Is that who I think it is in the first picture on this page :glasses7:

I had a great time hanging out with you guys on Saturday! It looks like you had nicer weather on Sunday
We'll have the Dart there next year FOR SURE!!!

Ted

Here are a few pics of members I have...was a fun time and had a blast :glasses7:

The group picture goes as follows....Alleyoop, Norshorblufish, LKoposka, 66340sedan, DusTed74, Dustpan340, Fishypete, Briankaplan, My uncle PVVDart & Moparsquad

Sam (skep419) skipped out on the picture so I caught him by his car as he was leaving :glasses7:

Last pic is of me, Brian, his wife Cheryl, and son in law Jamie (Crustyz11) :glasses7:

There were lots of members there, only about half were there for the group photo, many more on Sunday too. I really enjoyed talking to all you guys who were there, thanks for stopping by!!!

Attachments

• DSC08950.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC08954.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC08955.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC08957.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC09056.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC08959.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 322
Great to see so many smiles this morning Keith :D
I have been watching some videos from last year of this show and wow it's a big show for sure :cheers:
I could not resist and shared your Valiant with some of my friends :glasses7: just to prove Victoria does have a big brother :glasses7:

Attachments

• IMG_4555 (640x480).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 314
Great to see so many smiles this morning Keith :D
I have been watching some videos from last year of this show and wow it's a big show for sure :cheers:
I could not resist and shared your Valiant with some of my friends :glasses7: just to prove Victoria does have a big brother :glasses7:

It was awesome Mike, I have lots of pics to post too when I get a chance :cheers:

BTW, I think I had the only 66 Valiant at the show......

It was awesome Mike, I have lots of pics to post too when I get a chance :cheers:

BTW, I think I had the only 66 Valiant at the show......
I bet you are right, all the car shows I have seen here on fabo or anywhere I never see a 66 Sedan or a 66 Valiant period :D I hope to have Victoria all shined up for a car show in Blyville just 30 miles away next strongend, but today I am getting ready to go meet up with the power tour in Memphis tomorrow morning to see some old rides, I have never been so this will be a neat day tomorrow :cheers:, how much ya want to bet there will not be another 66 valiant there :D

Not sure what members all won awards but Pete won 1st place with his 59 Sweptside and boat in the special intrest class....and Wayne won an award in the Modified class with his sweet Duster :glasses7:

Congrats guys :cheers:

Attachments

• DSC09000.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC08995.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 312
Such a great time talking with old friends and new ones. Can't wait for next
year.
We had a great time sitting around at Keith's hotel and B.S.ing with everyone. FishyPete and Jim. What wonderful guys!
I want to thank everyone who dropped off stuff. Sorry I missed some people.
Just not enough time for everything. So many cars and parts to look at.
OVERLOAD!
Let's do it again soon!

Lots of new names on the banner this year, some I didn't even get to meet. Names added were M-Code, Supercuda, Norshorblufish, DusTed74, Bob67Barracuda, Cu440da, LKoposka, Backally, Jofis, Mplsmyke, 65Dartgtcnvt, Crustyz11 and Dustpan340 :glasses

14 new names added, too bad I didn't get to meet them all, lots of members total, I bet 25+ total this year.....everybody was so nice :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC09082.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 315
Such a great time talking with old friends and new ones. Can't wait for next
year.
We had a great time sitting around at Keith's hotel and B.S.ing with everyone. FishyPete and Jim. What wonderful guys!
I want to thank everyone who dropped off stuff. Sorry I missed some people.
Just not enough time for everything. So many cars and parts to look at.
OVERLOAD!
Let's do it again soon!

I agree, had a lot of fun, I can't wait for next year as well. I think we should get the FABO members who are staying a night or 2 at the same hotel, would be a party for sure :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC08987.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC08991.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 318
I agree, had a lot of fun, I can't wait for next year as well. I think we should get the FABO members who are staying a night or 2 at the same hotel, would be a party for sure :glasses7:

I'm all for that!!!

Ted

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Lakeville MN, very nice place with a restaurant/bar attached too so you don't have to leave for food and drinks. I should make my reservations for next year, it's also close to the show and has a nice pool area too. I know other FABO members have stayed there before, would be cool to have more stay there :glasses7:

Holiday Inn Express is a good place to stay. We stay at one in Heath when we go to the Nats. Sorry I couldn't attend Farmington this year. Hope to catch up with you guys next year. Looks like you all had a good time. tmm

The show was a great time, I'm real glad I made the 6 hour drive. I ended up leaving a little earlier than planned, around noon on Saturday, due to a cold coming on (now it's a full blown cold) so wanted to make it home safe, but I regret not staying longer (and getting sick!). Next year I will plan to stay the whole weekend and stay closer to the show. Looks like the hot tip was the Holiday Express.

It was great meeting Pete and Jim and a bunch of other great guys. To me, this weekend wasn't even so much about the show (that was great too), but it was about the people I met. Thank you to Pete and his lovely wife Karen for showing me around and making me feel truly welcome. Just amazing locals up there all around, really make the show. I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you Keith, next time for sure. And thanks for everything, all of you!

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Lakeville MN, very nice place with a restaurant/bar attached too so you don't have to leave for food and drinks. I should make my reservations for next year, it's also close to the show and has a nice pool area too. I know other FABO members have stayed there before, would be cool to have more stay there :glasses7:

i'm in, better reserve 2......lol..........i need the addy of the place were going to burn down.........
higgs

DSCN0891_zps468ec32f.jpg

Congrats on the award :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That is one awesome fish you have there, it was great to see you again at the show :glasses7:

-
Back