FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 1-2 2013!!! Be There.......

-
No room in my trunk for a grille & food but I am sure there will be some cold Coors floating around :D

Maybe next year I'll bring the Suburban wagon and load the grille up lol

ahhhhhhhh..............next year..........i will be there!

looks like this is going to be a great event......take alot of pics guys.......

there's a mopar meet at bandimere that same day...........so i'll be thinking of the northern exposure fabo members.....have fun!!

wish i could be there.......oh, and the back of brian's duster, that's kewl........
higgs

This will be the first car show (that I have seen here) with a 66 Valiant Sedan :cheers:

Looking forward to some good stories and Pictures Keith :cheers:

Dang Keith, I don't think I can make it. I have a out of town funeral to attend. tmm

Dang Keith, I don't think I can make it. I have a out of town funeral to attend. tmm

Really? That's a bummer, my dad is bringing the beer too....he said he was saving a few just for you :glasses7:

Oh well buddy, sorry about the passing, never a planned event when that takes place. We will miss you and hope to see you real soon buddy.

I know, can't be helped. I was hopeful to get you guys out to Nelsons restoration shop. That's worth the trip. tmm

Attachments

• 060202951931[01].jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 060202951937[00].jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 328
I haven't talked to the boss here but I would really like to get back home from the funeral and take off for the show. I might not arrive until nightfall but friends are camping on the grounds so I would have a place to sleep. I could shoot over to you guys Sunday morning before everyone takes off. The weather will have a lot to do with it too. No promises but I sure would like to. tmm

Got my car all cleaned up inside and out for the show, all loaded and ready to go, she even has her fancy shoes on :glasses7:

Attachments

• valiant.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 274
  • valiant2.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 281
Wake up!! sleepy heads the day is here :blob:
I bet FISHYPETE is sipping on coffee :coffee2:
Everyone have a great time :cheers:

Wake up!! sleepy heads the day is here :blob:
I bet FISHYPETE is sipping on coffee :coffee2:
Everyone have a great time :cheers:

I'll have a cup with you guys.

On my second cup Mike, cheers brother :coffee2::coffee2:
I hope you can get there and enjoy Sunday with everyone :cheers:

Wish I could be there! Hope you have a great meeting and that the weather is on your side! Shoot some pictures for the rest of us!

Wow, what a fun day, and it's not over yet!! Got lots of pics and had a good member turn-out too, lots of new faces and some old ones too :D hope to see more members tomorrow too, stop by around 1:00 again or anytime!

My first big Mopar show, was great to see all the abodies. Signed the banner but didn't have time to chat. Just here Saturday, so much to see. Next year!

66340sedan, did they get the dyno up for you, started to rain, it didn't look promising so we took off.

Great day! I'm so glad the weather held out as long as it did! Stopped by but no one around. I'll swing back through tomorrow to sign the banner and say hi.

Signed the banner. Great to put some names and faces together.

sounds really killer guys......wish i was there!!

are meet is tomorrow.....been working on the car all day for this, finally got the interior done! (except for a few minor details....matter of fact, i need to get back out in the garage.....finish this stuff up.........keith callin u right now...
higgs

Had a blast. Great meeting all u guys.

GREAT WEATHER KEITH. LOVE THE CLASSES TOO. LOL. LOL SEE YA SUNDAY

66340sedan, did they get the dyno up for you, started to rain, it didn't look promising so we took off.

Yup, they got the car on then the dyno broke lol.....guess my car had too much power LMAO :D.....j/k, some kind of computer issues, so no dyno pull, maybe tomorrow I'll run it back there

Hope you had fun at the show!

-
Back