FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 1-2 2013!!! Be There.......

-
The show was a great time, I'm real glad I made the 6 hour drive. I ended up leaving a little earlier than planned, around noon on Saturday, due to a cold coming on (now it's a full blown cold) so wanted to make it home safe, but I regret not staying longer (and getting sick!). Next year I will plan to stay the whole weekend and stay closer to the show. Looks like the hot tip was the Holiday Express.

It was great meeting Pete and Jim and a bunch of other great guys. To me, this weekend wasn't even so much about the show (that was great too), but it was about the people I met. Thank you to Pete and his lovely wife Karen for showing me around and making me feel truly welcome. Just amazing locals up there all around, really make the show. I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you Keith, next time for sure. And thanks for everything, all of you!
IT was great meeting you glad you enjoyed the 'tour' Fri afternoon Meeting the members IS a big part of the show for me

Wow!! what a great line up of A bodies :cheers: You all sure put your best foot forward :D

Had a blast and was great meeting everyone. Even our very own weather man. KEITH.
can't wait to meet up with you guys at the NATS this year.

Planning on going next year, where are the rest of you staying at? This will be my first time there, so I don't want to be out in BFE, my buddy Sam and I are going to reserve a hotel soon so any ideas?

Jeff

Alright, we booked a room at Quality inn in Lakeville Mn for the show, cant wait! This is a hell of alot closer then going to Nat's for us, and it look's like everyone had a great time, look forward to meeting some other members!

You guys won't be disappointed. It is a very nice show and the grounds are clean and spacious. The swap meet gets bigger every year and the FABO members are many. Hope to see you there next year. tmm

This show is awesome, even had a few people say it's better that the "Mopars at the Strip" show in Vegas.....the one here is the 3rd largest ALL MOPAR show!!!! :glasses7:

Holiday Inn Express in Lakeville is where the FABO after show party will be next year!!! :D

This show is awesome, even had a few people say it's better that the "Mopars at the Strip" show in Vegas.....the one here is the 3rd largest ALL MOPAR show!!!! :glasses7:

Holiday Inn Express in Lakeville is where the FABO after show party will be next year!!! :D

Remind us of that next year. I'm getting old and forget easily. LOL

pork chop on a stick was killer....

no joke the show was great...looking forward to next year...this time im parking by the weatherman

-
Back