FABO Member Warning

-

CashA10

Reaction score
On the recommendation of several FABO members and reviews, I contracted with FABO member Eric Baxter, aka White Trash, to build a fuel tank with an In-tank fuel pump.

So far, 15 weeks, all I have is a $1200 hole in the car.
He refuses to reply/answer e-mails, texts, PMs, or voicemails.

I know he's visited the FABO site as of the 16th, but still no "reach around".

Buyer Beware!

Mark Register

really wish my forum of shame idea was not shot down......

On the recommendation of several FABO members and reviews, I contracted with FABO member Eric Baxter, aka White Trash, to build a fuel tank with an In-tank fuel pump.

So far, 15 weeks, all I have is a $1200 hole in the car.
He refuses to reply/answer e-mails, texts, PMs, or voicemails.

I know he's visited the FABO site as of the 16th, but still no "reach around".

Buyer Beware!

Mark Register

Hiding?? His profile information is mostly gone. Nothing showing his location listed but has been a member since 2008.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=6587

Look back at his build thread I see he has deleted every picture on his build thread on 8/16/2012. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=174603

the forum of shame would not have prevented this from happening to the op......but if this thread were in a forum dedicated to the crooks among us it might not happen again.......a week or two from now this thread will be buried several pages back and damn near forgotten......if it were in it's own forum than anyone wanting to conduct business this individual would have a far easier time finding it.....

the forum of shame would not have prevented this from happening to the op......but if this thread were in a forum dedicated to the crooks among us it might not happen again.......a week or two from now this thread will be buried several pages back and damn near forgotten......if it were in it's own forum than anyone wanting to conduct business this individual would have a far easier time finding it.....

.........and not to mention the other 47 crooks out there that have repeatedly burned FABO members and continue to operate on Ebay and other sites :violent1:

Mark I must appologize as I was the one who suggested this to you. I've had great luck going through Tincup. I had Tincup design my tank and White Trash built it. Maybe PM Tincup and see if he's close or has the ability to contact the guy for you.

Riddler

.........and not to mention the other 47 crooks out there that have repeatedly burned FABO members and continue to operate on Ebay and other sites :violent1:
but as we have been told time and time again the feed back system is all we need.....

Thanks for all the support! I don't blame anyone except the perp. I talked to him and he accepted the job.

I have the means to fly up to RI and have a face-to-face accompanied by the local police, but like others who steal, they are who they are. I just didn't see it coming.

His car was written up in Popular Hotrodding and it listed his town etc...

I just wanted that guy to know his name's been added publicly to the "stay away" list.

Hope he doesn't have kids!

Mark

I see he was on here on the 16th and edited one of original posts. The one you left a comment in.

I hate to see this happen. I see where he deleted all the pictures off his thread. Must be on the run now.

sorry for the loss...that sucks!!! From reading a few post's it looks like tincup and white trash are pals. maybe pm tincup.

And he came reccomended by other members? Sheesh..

The worse the economy gets,the more these creeps come out from under thier rocks.

I recently recieved an email from a "friend" in Nigeria,lol. Appaerently he is the only one with access to 3 million bucks which is earmarked for me of course. What a friggin joke. This scammer cant even spell correctly.Of course all I need do is send him money,lol...

You have to watch your back. Best way to do this is deal local or with a big company whom you know will uphold thier end,like summit racing.

I hate to say it,but you may be screwed.

At the very least, You prolly should give him a negative hit in the feedback part of his profile...It still shows nothing,...does it work???

-
Back