FABO representing on Grand.

-
I would love to go, I will have to see if the 17th works with my wife traveling for here new job. But I know the wagon can make it, put over 500 miles on it this weekend driving up to mammoth and back. It's still ugly but just keeps rolling. Might take it up north to visit my brother in SF sometime even. He has yet to see the car in person. Our dad made us Mopar guys even though he is restoring a 65 Mustang fastback right now. But I digress, I will try to make it on the 17th and see you guys in person.

Hey,

I was just PM that you guys want some space on Nitro Night for some a-bodys that are coming to Grand. This year I am the event coordinator for Nitro Night so I am going to try and see if I can get some reserved parking for you. I have a meeting next week and I will let you know after that. I will just need to know how many cars are coming because this is a super busy night on Grand. Typically we have over 20,000 people on this night but it is pretty cool.

Lastly, if FABO wants to get a night next year on South Broadway I can set that up so we can be the "car club" of the night just let me know.

Craig

my shop is at 1215 pacific oaks place,escondido.all are welcome to meet there before hand if that works for everyone.

So the next one is sept 17th? I will try and get down there too. We shall see this weekend since am planning on getting my dart running for the first time this weekend.

Wade, 3pm at your shop sounds great amigo!

Wow! Looking at the list of potential members going; we may have a small Mopar militia out there!

Speaking of Mopar Militia: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRMW1FXSHw"]YouTube- 2010 Dodge Challenger "Freedom" 60-Second Commercial[/ame]

My wife gets home today and I'm going to set my foot down! Then I'll wait for her permission.

LOL well Seabee I'm not sure what interests your wife has, but Grand Ave. has lots of little stores filled with useless / antique stuff that I know most women enjoy. And a number of great resturants right on the strip (not sure if you been to grand or not).
I hope that gives you some tools to help with the permission slip!

Hey guys!

Just a heads up, I got a PM from Craig...We WILL have a place to park!

They are still working out all of the details, and he will let me(us) know next week. I hope everyone is still a go. This should be a pretty rad gathering!

the 17th is drawing closer.now that we will be getting a spot i think we should get a head count on all attending......anyone that needs directions to my shop pm me.

Still in for sure!

I was actually going to send out a reminder this Friday...give everyone a "1 week countdown" PM. As I mentioned before, I will post the parking location right away once I hear back (no need to worry, I am staying on it...priority #1).

More than likely we will be parking towards the end near the bank (for those who have been there and know Escondido).

Just got a PM from Rocker. I should be able to make it. I hadn't even seen this thread before.

-
Back