FABO representing on Grand.

-
No worries Burntorange70 and JohnnyB I (and I'm sure the rest of the guys too) will keep ya in the loop!

It's cool bro. I guess it would help if I actually brought my Dart down instead of putzing around on my Honda. I usually just cruise by a couple of times but I will probably go this next Friday and I will definitely be going on the 27th (it's my b-day!)

I'd like to do one of the September meetings. The third is not good, labor day weekend.

If I can get the pumpkin car running, might bring that next time.

Meeting at Wade's shop is good with me.

It's Grand Ave in downtown Escondido. They have a cruise every friday during the spring/summer.

Well I have my work cut out for me before I go to cruise night...

Next year.

Every Friday in Garden Grove there's a car show. Not bad to try out once or twice. I live in Fullerton and get down there once a month. We take the family and go to Azteca with the Elvis Bar. I am not a huge fan of Elvis, but it's worth seeing once and if you like cars. There is more Elvis paraphernalia then anywhere except Graceland. Crazy

Well I have my work cut out for me before I go to cruise night...

Next year.

Every Friday in Garden Grove there's a car show. Not bad to try out once or twice. I live in Fullerton and get down there once a month. We take the family and go to Azteca with the Elvis Bar. I am not a huge fan of Elvis, but it's worth seeing once and if you like cars. There is more Elvis paraphernalia then anywhere except Graceland. Crazy

Hey, be careful of their garlic tacos, even my dog wouldn't go anywhere near me! I would be willing to take a cruise down to one of the nights in September, it was on my list to do. I hope to hook up with you guys. Do you think it would be okay to bring my Superbee since all 3 of my a-bodies are not running?

Alright guy's, I live in Escondido and would love to come meet/hangout with some felllow FABO members. However my work schedulle sucks as I work night shift so I would need some advance notice so I can request the day off from work. So if you guys get a date set please let me know thanks!

I'd like to do one of the September meetings. The third is not good, labor day weekend.

If I can get the pumpkin car running, might bring that next time.

Meeting at Wade's shop is good with me.
what about the 10th?although nitro night may be more exciting,i bet it will also be more crowded.hows 3:00 at my shop work for everyone?

Hey rob, I'll get whichever day it is off and if you want, you can come down early and we'll do a coast cruise and lunch at the 101 or something.

It's a ways to go and not really run the car...we need to do some test n tune. lol

Rather do the 17th myself.

Don't think I'd last 10 minutes with a bunch of yahoos hitting sirens all night on fire truck night. That gets a BIG pass from me.

Rather listen to a bunch of cackling nitro cars. 8)

Rather do the 17th myself.

Don't think I'd last 10 minutes with a bunch of yahoos hitting sirens all night on fire truck night. That gets a BIG pass from me.

Rather listen to a bunch of cackling nitro cars. 8)
fair enough....so the 17th then?

Next time I will get a picture of the gang. Sounds like we are going to get another gathering together at Grand before the season is over. Hopefully get a few more of the local members to go as well!

Well,good luck on getting that highly sought after pic of Rob !!!!! lol

Rob,first time I have ever seen your Dart.....Looks Sweet !!!!!

Looks like you guys had a great time.
Great story about the "Mopars Coming into Town"!!!!

JD

Fire truck night would have been difficult anyways, as they take up that WHOLE area where we like to park for the fire truck rides.

17th it is then! I will be happy to give details and directions to any of those who haven’t been yet. For anyone who might roll in later and need to find us, I will pm my cell number to those that are going when the day gets closer… you can call or text me when you get there.

So this is the member list of those who could potentially be there:
crackedback -Going
Mad Dart -Going
onewild&crazyguy -Going
mygwenevere66 -Going
Bmxican
Rocker’sDuster -Going
seabee -Going
JohnnyB -Going
64physhy
Burntorange70 -Going
turbodart68 -Going
valiantsurf -Going
timbolia -Maybe
6dart9 -Maybe

This is a pretty big list, and would be a killer "Mopar Pimp slap" to the sea of Chevys and Stangs that usually swamp the place. Damn I can't wait!!!

Yeah! I love it...Mopars rolling deep! I will go for sure; I'm marking my calender right now. I'm down for meeting up first too so we can all cruise in together and make our presence known. :supz:

I will throw my day off request in tomorrow. Be nice to see some mopar force out on Grand, unfortunately my '67 valiant will not be one of them. Kinda went over budget on the engine build. iron headed 383 is now going to be aluminum headed 500 o.O
Brian at IMM has been absolutely great to deal with and I'm sure the outstanding engine he's putting together for me will make me forget all about the extra down time required for my wallet to catch up with my project!

Nice! I'm putting in my request chit with th Ol' Lady now. Too bad my kegerator can't fit in the trunk..........

-
Back