FABO Secret Santa 2011

-
Got home tonight and there was an envelope here from my Secret Santa!! Really Cool picture of the Sox and Martin Duster and a very nice laminated original factory magazine ad for the 73'Plymouth Duster 340. "One For The Money" All I can say is THANK YOU!!! Whoever you are. This is an AWESOME gift that lifted my spirits!!!! FABO is such a great place!!!!!

Mines been in the mail for a couple of days now - likely to take at least a week to 10 days to get there.

I purchased my persons gift today and it looks like it will arrive to them around the 15th-16th (all depends on when the company gets it shipped out) hope they like it!

Monday the 12th ! Says its out for delivery !!! Watch for your local delivery man or check your front doors !!

-RPM

Got my secret Santa today!!!!!!!

I am not going to open it yet .......... OR am I?

Dang it!!!

I will at least wait another day..... I guess I will....

Just checked the tracking, my Santa gift has reached its destination!!!!!
Somebody must have been a good boy this year!

My wife said I had another package of car parts - only I haven't ordered or won anything lately. Then I thought Secret Santa. I wasn't gonna open it but the wife insisted. What an awesome gift - a laser cut metal sign of the Dart GT emblem!!! I know someone was doing stuff like that but for the life of me, can't remember who. I'll have to do some searching so I can thank my Secret Santa.

My wife said I had another package of car parts - only I haven't ordered or won anything lately. Then I thought Secret Santa. I wasn't gonna open it but the wife insisted. What an awesome gift - a laser cut metal sign of the Dart GT emblem!!! I know someone was doing stuff like that but for the life of me, can't remember who. I'll have to do some searching so I can thank my Secret Santa.

Glad you liked it !!!

-RPM

I was working on my furnace and a knock came to the door,nope not a new furnace but this the MSD coil blaster,WOW that made my day thanks Secret Santa.Funny thing Cindy said dam it that was going to be your Birthday gift.

Attachments

• sony 071.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 147
I was working on my furnace and a knock came to the door,nope not a new furnace but this the MSD coil blaster,WOW that made my day thanks Secret Santa.Funny thing Cindy said dam it that was going to be your Birthday gift.

You suppose to wait until X-mas!!! lol

That would make my day too.

i was working on my furnace and a knock came to the door,nope not a new furnace but this the msd coil blaster,wow that made my day thanks secret santa.funny thing cindy said dam it that was going to be your birthday gift.

ssssssssssweeeeeettttttt!!!

Sorry guys, I have been so busy with things that I forgot all about telling you all I was going to post a picture!

So I just remembered and figured I would take a couple pics of my gift so you guys can all see what a GREAT job my santa did!.

Check em out!

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

Im just afraid to take leave it out of the box to display it with the rest of my collection LOL....so eventually I will probably get a nice display case for it.
Here are some of my others I have managed to work up....most are dusters
IMG_20111031_053919.jpg

IMG_20111031_053931.jpg

I was your secret santa snake...hope its what you wanted!
MERRY XMASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Mike

A rather large package arrived yesterday. I was also expecting a quarter panel patch from Summit. Not looking at the name I opened it. All I can say is Im speechless. Someone really knew my taste and sent something ill cherish the rest of my life.

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 135
Just checked the tracking, my Santa gift has reached its destination!!!!!
Somebody must have been a good boy this year!

Yep, it sure did! Thanks!!!
Received the box Monday and, since it was marked "LIQUID", couldn't decide whether to open it or wait until Christmas. Finally decided to open it just in case it needed to be refrigerated.

View attachment FABOSecretSanta2011001_edited (Small).JPG

Always fun to try new things from different parts of the country! I'm definitely looking forward to trying these.
Thanks again!

Glad you liked it. If you really like any of them and want me to get more, just PM me and I will help you out. They are some local favorites from around me. The Ommegang is only brewed here in Cooperstown, NY snd the Brooks BBQ stuff is only made here in Oneonta, NY and is Famous state wide.
Hope you enjoy the Holiday season with them :)

Yep, it sure did! Thanks!!!
Received the box Monday and, since it was marked "LIQUID", couldn't decide whether to open it or wait until Christmas. Finally decided to open it just in case it needed to be refrigerated.

Always fun to try new things from different parts of the country! I'm definitely looking forward to trying these.
Thanks again!

Looks like some great gifts guys! Mine is going out tomorrow, sorry I am a little behind on this. It should make it by Christmas.

A parcel came today from my favorite State. I think it's from Santa, but it says "do not open till Christmas" :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I can hardly wait :D

-
Back