FABO ... Thank You

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of you -- fellow members, site staff, moderators and vendors -- for a terrific 2008!

I've met a lot of really wonderful people, gotten some great advice and made more friends than someone should be allowed to have. I'm proud and thankful to be a part of such a great group of motorheads and am a better person because of it.

A very special thank you this year goes out to the 2008 customers of PSC -- without you, the shop wouldn't be here. It's truly a privilege and an honor to help out with your projects and I look forward to continue serving you.

Here's a big toast to each and every one of you, wishing all a safe, prosperous and successful Happy New Year!
:love4: :hello1: :iconbigg: :iconbigg: :love3: :prayer: :thumleft: :iconbigg: :heart: :salute: :coffee:

(Spaz, I didn't say serv-icing, don't get excited LOL!)

Leanna, very nice words for us, your adoring buds. I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance this year, and hope the best for the coming year to you and Billy.

Jerry

Your welcome sweety. Happy new year to you and the man next to you.

Happy New Year Leanna! I hope to have a better year than last, may you have an even better year too. :)

Happy New Year to you Leanna. :wave:

It was a pleasure working with you this past year........ Your support is much appreciated.

Best to you, Billy & the kitties....:cheers:

...and a very Happy New Year to you and Billy from SoCal! Hope you had a chance to watch the Rose Parade and also have a chance to watch the Rose Bowl game later - supposed to be low '70s today.
Thanks again for everything in 2008 and here's wishing a PROSPEROUS New Year for you, PSC, and everyone on FABO.

You Leanna are nothing short of an asset to this site. My goal for 2009 is to meet you and Billy and just have a good sit down with some good folks. I have some work for you when i come down. I'll bring brother Mike down with me and maybe Vic if i can cut his leash. Best of 2009 to ya "SWEETIE"

I am so happy to have spoke to you and Billy and you sure made my day when I seen my name and beautiful intake you put new life in on your web site. I am counting the days to make a trip with Small Block to meet yall.
Thank you for being here for us and the talent you bring with you.
May this year be a great one for yall and glad you made it through the hurricane Katrina and blessed us with your presents.

To the new members here. When you want it dun right and need some thing powder coated this is the lady to get it dun CudaChick1968 :cheers:

Likewise, thank you. I have enjoyed your posts and appreciate your perspective as a woman and a vendor. Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2009.

Happy New Year to you and Billy, Leanna. Although we have never met, you are definitly the Mopar Sister I never had.

Jack

HappyBaby.jpg

Happy New Year!

-
Back