FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Just seein' if anyone had any quotes on the 67 Dart from San Diego to Nampa, Idaho...

Again, no real time line, just seeing if I'll be able to pay for shipping and the car.

Thanks guys!!

need car moved from south dakota to virginia................. anyone?

Need a non-runner moved from Fayetteville/Mills Hope NC to Winchester VA area within the next couple of weeks. Anyone?

A good friend of mine has a '57 Chevy that his brother passed on to his son in his will when he died last year. He needs it moved from the Canton, OH area to Miami Lakes, Fl in an enclosed transporter.

PM me if you know of a good person/company to handle this move for him.

I may buy a 1946 1/2 ton pickup truck in Bristol Tenn , Will need it trucked to Middletown Ohio. Anybody have a quote for this. Truck runs but its geared really low and brakes are bad.
Thanks
Donnie

Need a non-runner moved from Fayetteville/Mills Hope NC to Winchester VA area within the next couple of weeks. Anyone?

Hello dartman. I will be needing a back-haul for some of this I-95 route of your needs. (meaning i would like to offset some of my fuel cost, $4.08 gal. is killing me) How much were you considering to spend?

Hello dartman. I will be needing a back-haul for some of this I-95 route of your needs. (meaning i would like to offset some of my fuel cost, $4.08 gal. is killing me) How much were you considering to spend?

Thanks for getting back to me. Wish you had responded before yesterday - we could have probably struck a deal. I was goggling transportation options and came across uShip. I submitted my info and got quite a few bids. I chose the very first one who submitted a bid - he will be picking the car up tomorrow morning and delivering it late tomorrow afternoon. I had hoped to get it hauled for around $500, and that's what the bid was for. The rest were more the $600. The guy is out of MD and I believe he was coming back empty.

Thanks for getting back to me. Wish you had responded before yesterday - we could have probably struck a deal. I was goggling transportation options and came across uShip. I submitted my info and got quite a few bids. I chose the very first one who submitted a bid - he will be picking the car up tomorrow morning and delivering it late tomorrow afternoon. I had hoped to get it hauled for around $500, and that's what the bid was for. The rest were more the $600. The guy is out of MD and I believe he was coming back empty.

Yeah too bad, you jumped the gun, if waited price bids would have dropped, uship drivers if given time can do less than full load doubled-up reducing your cost. (logistics, scheduling) ....... I can split fuel with you and only charge $100 for my time cuz your 6 hours (3 each way) off of my route, for a total of $270, which is almost half! If you can get out of the deal i will still be willing, as i can do my haul anytime i want mon-fri. .... if not, maybe next time. Thanks anyway!

I wish..we are closer to 5.5 per us gallon...and I have a kid that is emptying our gas tanks as fast as we can fill 'em...price ya pay for living in the country...

Regardless, I feel you pain..glad I no longer own an organic lawn care company...

If anybody needs a car or parts hauled i am making a run from savannah ga. to richmond va, back to spartanburg sc. then back to savannah ga. (or i can run it reversed)... If your anywhere near this route (say within 150-200 miles)... i will split fuel cost plus a little for my time to deal with your load or if off the route the cost of that off-leg. Still would be cheaper than shipping company, as you are paying for 2 middle men (broker/logistics company) plus a drivers salary, fuel, truck cost, and PROFIT. I am not for hire, not looking for Profit, only split cost helps you/helps me. I am in the classic car resto business and take utmost care of all cars i haul, even if a rust bucket, so your safe with me. Thanks and let me know. Brian

I need a 72 Duster (operational - runs/drives/stops) transported from Iowa to Dartmouth, MA or Providence, RI. Anyone have recommendations for reliable transporters? Would rather work with someone from the board than the brokers I've been dealing with on uship.

Thanks!

anybody needing quotes for transportation of vehicles please fill free to message me i'm an fully insured and bonded company out of idaho and run all over the country just hooked up MassDuster with transporting his 72 duster to Rhoade Island from Iowa!!!!!!

need car moved from south dakota to virginia................. anyone?

tell me where in sd to where in va....... i will give you a price as i am going to make a trip in that near vacinity. Would like to just split my fuel costs. brian.

I need a non-running barracuda moved from 14838 (Erin, NY) to 35773 (North Alabama, just off I-65) within the next month. Any help out there? Send me a PM.

Im a Marine stationed in Quantico virginia/South of D.C. i would like to get my 68 Dart from st. louis area down here to enjoy while i can. anywhere close to the area would be nice i will compensate anyone with with cash or a 850 race demon carb, victor single plane for 340, 140 amp 1 wire chrome alt, etc.....i have parts for your help, thankyou

looking for someone to transport a running 68 barracuda from Skowhegan, ME (04976) to Pittsburgh (15202). Please message me if you can help for a reasonable cost.

Thanks.

I would like to transport a roller from central Tennessee to southeast Virginia. If there is anybody out there that can fulfill this request please pm me here. Thanks- John

Looking for transportation of an engine and related components from NJ to southeast MI. Is there a company or person out there that can help? PM me please. Thanks!

Looking at buying a roller in Dallas Texas and need it brought up to Sweetgrass Montana or even Great Falls can anybody help or give me a quote ????

I`m looking for someone to transport a 64 Barracuda from Duluth Minnesota to Cedar Falls Iowa, 50613. Approx 400 miles and 6 hrs away from me. Thanks.

It's a long shot but I'm looking for someone that can help with engine transport from NW North Carolina to the West Michigan area, specifically Holland. Shoot me a PM if you can help in any way. Thanks.

Will

I didn't get the Duster in IA, but I got one in Cali and Muddog got it to me quickly and safely. My antenna was a casualty but he's replacing it. I'd use him again anytime, and recommend him to all on the board!:thumrigh:

hi everyone does anybody have the number for muddog i need to call him about hauling a car. just pm the number to me so its not on the general board. thanks

-
Back