Reaction score
Fall Fling 26 Saturday Oct 22, 2022

All Mopar show and swap,

At Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA

Info:
www.cpwclub.com

Click here for Show Flyer:

Online registration and payment on website

Shop for parts, works in progress welcome, bring out your Mopar: garage queen, daily driver, show car.

300+ Mopars, 150+ swappers

Friday Oct 21 Mopar Malibu Cruise from Woodley Park @9am, Friday afternoon early trailer and swap setup available at extra charge

Pre Order with these Midway vendors to save shipping:

FF22 Social Media Annoucement V2.jpg

IMG_E3340.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

94DABD75-F230-4B93-8126-4ECECC788339.jpeg

IMG_3562.JPG

Last edited:
I'll be there. I may bring the car, I may bring the truck and cash for parts.....Not sure yet.
The car is apart....

73 R.JPG

The '528 Cam went flat....10 lobes were going bad all about the same time.
I took this as an opportunity to go through the engine, upgrade the brakes, replace some suspension pieces, clean and refinish many components....I'm currently waiting on a machine shop to balance my crank.

I will be there.
Hopefully, mine will be one color...gray primer.

I will be there.
Hopefully, mine will be one color...gray primer.

Nothing wrong with 3 colors of paint. I bet this wagon is all red by now. It will probably be there.

Hey, it got a ribbon! Certainly "In-Progress"

img_3386-jpg.jpg

Ahhh rats, kid has a tournament in Rhode Island that weekend, going to have to miss it. Now I have to figure out who is going to grab some parts for me.

Ahhh rats, kid has a tournament in Rhode Island that weekend, going to have to miss it. Now I have to figure out who is going to grab some parts for me.

Bummer. Can't be too much. That's a pretty finished car, right?

A member from NorCal who was bringing the piece of trim for the back/top of the rear seat that holds the front edge of the boot cover. One of those PITA to ship parts. Plus always fun to window shop!

A member from NorCal who was bringing the piece of trim for the back/top of the rear seat that holds the front edge of the boot cover. One of those PITA to ship parts. Plus always fun to window shop!

I think that would be me. I'm planning on being out in the swap. We can figure something out of getting it to you. When are you leaving and coming back?

I think that would be me. I'm planning on being out in the swap. We can figure something out of getting it to you. When are you leaving and coming back?

I'm leaving Thursday morning and back late Tuesday. I'll ask around and see if any of my Mopar friends are going.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get a '73 Duster roller and a Magnum crate engine up there from San Diego.
Any San Diego guys want to haul it and use my space to sell their parts. I will buy the fuel as well.

Hey @autoxcuda - you should stick this up on the car show calendar. Don't let Colorado have all the fun!

Working on timing, looks like I may be able to go but no promises yet.

Hey @autoxcuda - you should stick this up on the car show calendar. Don't let Colorado have all the fun!

Working on timing, looks like I may be able to go but no promises yet.

Can’t figure out how to add it. Does this thread get added to the calendar? Do I need to create another thread?

I hit calendar and I just see a submit button on top. I don’t see a place to connect this thread or a message to a specific date

Can’t figure out how to add it. Does this thread get added to the calendar? Do I need to create another thread?

I hit calendar and I just see a submit button on top. I don’t see a place to connect this thread or a message to a specific date

I found these instructions. Looks like at the top right of this thread you need to click "thread tools" and then "add car show to calendar"
Adding a car show to the Show Calendar

-
Back