Fall Fling XIII show pictures, reponse, comments...?

-

autoxcuda

Reaction score
Actually the turnout was better than expected with the gas prices and economy

Swap meet 181, last year 195
Midway 16, last year 12
Show cars 277, last year 281

For those who brought show cars (show car trailers using the swap entrance), how did you like the seperate car show entry/exit gate???

This show we let the show cars come at a 7:15am at a seperate entry at the end of the car show field. So show cars did not have to wait the long line mixed with the swappers. There was never a line of more than 6 cars after 7:15am :thumb:

Of course this is at the smaller Fall Fling. But we will make improvements to the new show car entry at and to make it better for Spring Fling.

FF08SteveW004a.JPG

FF08SteveW003a.JPG

Show cars do not drive in or out on dirt road. Therefore less dust on cars. :thumb:

I was there. Met up with several of the A-bodies only guys.
Did really good in the swap area,collecting some goodies for the 70 Dart.
Show area was awesome as usual, with some of the finest Mopars in the land.
One of my faves of the day was that Dodge camper van you took a pic of. Very cool !!!!

Yuri's friend?

Are those your pictures and website?? I remember Yuri had friend that had some show pictures on a picture hosting site. I think I got my wires crossed. Sorry about that.

Are those your pictures and website?? I remember Yuri had friend that had some show pictures on a picture hosting site. I think I got my wires crossed. Sorry about that.
Yes, my site. Where else did you post the picture?

Like you said a super cool panarama picture =D>
That is to cool autoxcuda.:thumleft:
It looks like a very fine day and swap meet and show.
I still think I will be the only one of very few 66 Valiant Sedans
to hit a car show next year,:-D Thanks for sharing a great day.

It was a great turnout, everyone, considering the current economic scenario.

Thanks for coming out and supporting the show. Steve's abundance of photos clearly points out the size and diversity of the cars.

-Justin

My son and I took his Duster out and had a great day ,We bought some things we needed from the swap meet and seen some real cool Mopars out there !!!
We met quite a few FABO members .We got some good compliments on our engine compartment and engine since that is all that was really done to the Duster but all in all an awsome day. Cant wait till Spring Fling

Bob / Bryce

-
Back